Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s time for a detail and I have have the day off so why not. Is there any local detailing supply store in new york (queens) area. I don`t really feel like wasting money by buying poor mf towels from autozone. I just need new sets of mf towels to dry and buff my car. Anyone know where I can buy some cobra or even meguiars mf towels?..

Thanks in advanced

- Adam

Post Thanks / Like
    The dark green Viking microfiber towels from KMart have gotten pretty good reviews on this message board. I think their big non-waffle yellow drying towel also was recommended.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do a search on google for Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, just on the Queens border with LI.

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboys world is in NY, in Nyack he has a whole bunch of towels... and it`s very easy to get to

Post Thanks / Like
    Adam - I just found a detailing supply store in Long Island in Freeport. Its a small well stocked store from wall to wall. I could spend hours in there and he carries 1Z products too! I PM`d you the address if you decide to go out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yal
    Adam - I just found a detailing supply store in Long Island in Freeport. Its a small well stocked store from wall to wall. I could spend hours in there and he carries 1Z products too! I PM`d you the address if you decide to go out there.

Yes your Talking about Pauls .I`m there alot . He has the Malco,1Z ,Megquiars and quite a few others. Richey is a cool guy. Try some of the Malco Aqua wax it work awesome for a wash and quick wax.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys I`m here in Lynbrook right by Freeport... could someone pass me the info on the place in Freeport and Mineolla?

that would be great

thanx

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s the place Ron! Great little store. I`ll keep your suggestion in mind next time i`m there thanks The guy behind the counter was really nice and I believe he mentioned he had a vintage Corvette or something. Hopefully i`ll see it one day

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s the place Ron! Great little store. I`ll keep your suggestion in mind next time i`m there thanks The guy behind the counter was really nice and I believe he mentioned he had a vintage Corvette or something. Hopefully i`ll see it one day

I usually pop in on Saturday morning on my way to my Freeport house to Detail my car any any customers I have lined up. Maybe I will run into you there one day. If you see an all black CLK I`m there .
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone please pm me the address of this place in freeport? I would love to stop by and take a look as there is no place like that by me. My choices are turtle wax and turtle wax lmao. I order everything online and if they have good stuff local I would rather save on shipping.
    LI Detailers - www.lidetailers.com

Long Island Mobile Cars, Trucks, SUV`s Detailing Facebook

psdSHOW - www.psdshow.com

Professional web design and seo services Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    PLEASE PM me the info on the 2 shops esp. the one in Freeport as I live a few towns away!! I need stuff

thanx

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF
    Someone please pm me the address of this place in freeport? I would love to stop by and take a look as there is no place like that by me. My choices are turtle wax and turtle wax lmao. I order everything online and if they have good stuff local I would rather save on shipping.

PM sent !!!
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rwisejr
    I usually pop in on Saturday morning on my way to my Freeport house to Detail my car any any customers I have lined up. Maybe I will run into you there one day. If you see an all black CLK I`m there .

Ok, and if you see an old gray W124 E Class that will be me

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF

Lots of stuff there. He even has things in gallons for the pro`s. Didn`t have enough time to spend in there but i`ll make another trip soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, and if you see an old gray W124 E Class that will be me

Lots of stuff there. He even has things in gallons for the pro`s. Didn`t have enough time to spend in there but i`ll make another trip soon.

Ok I will keep my eye out. Yeah I usually buy gallons of certain things as I detail on the weekends between my 2 houses so I like to keep a supply on hand
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    THANX GUYS!!

I hope to visit soon!!

Much appreciated!!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information