Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have a 2007 VW GTI in Reflex Silver, and would like to find a very experienced detailer to help me maintain the exterior of the car. The exterior as a whole looks as good as new right now (~7000 miles) and I want to keep it looking that way, if not better. If there are any highly skilled detailers in the CNY area, preferably Syracuse and the outer-lying regions, please respond to this post. I am willing to pay top $ and travel if necessary.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Rochester if that helps you. To be exact Macedon NY

Post Thanks / Like
    How much experience do you have? What are your procedures for a complete exterior detail? Shoot me an email if you`d like, lighdj61@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have customers in Albany, NY and can be in and around Lake George, NY if Paolo cannot help you.
    Not an ordinary teen

Post Thanks / Like
    looking for a pro detailer near Syracuse for my new suv and new bmw. any help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro0
    looking for a pro detailer near Syracuse for my new suv and new bmw. any help?

For 2 cars I can make the trip depending where I Cuse you are. Send me an email at topnotchdetail@optonline.net.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much experience do you have? What are your procedures for a complete exterior detail?

What detail products do you use? References?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m over 200 miles away from you Neuro0, and I don`t plan on being in the Lake George area any time soon! Topnotch does great work. He is a forum regular and I would recommend him.
    Not an ordinary teen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for kind words Ciro.

-Paolo

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I may be the closest detailer to you right now. I`m in Utica and come out to Syracuse weekly. I just did a mobile setup on my express van and still working to perfect the mobile system so I would say in a couple weeks when I get the hang of my setup I don`t have a problem coming out to you at all. My process is pretty much laid out on my website. Show It Off Auto - Home and if you have any questions I`d be more than glad to answer them. As far as procedures I`m sure anyone on here will tell you it depends on the vehicle. But a basic summary of exterior for most people is a wash then clay bar to remove the rest of the debris and spots. Then onto whatever the customer would like which can be just a wax or can be a sealant and wax or can be a compounding to remove some of clearcoat scratches then a glaze and sealant and wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in Utica and travel to Syracuse frequently. I just finished doing a mobile setup and just trying to perfect the process and how much to bring with me on multiple cars and what not. Once I get the hang of it I`m more than willing to come to Syracuse for 2 or more cars. Exterior process is whatever the customer would like. Can be wash-clay-seal-wax or can be wash-clay-buff with compound- glaze -seal- wax or can just be wash and wax or wash-clay wax. I can go on for days, lol. As far as products used I have detail kings poly seal and compounds and because I`m from utica I use collinite wax. I also have 3m compound and glaze.

Thread Information