Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Piscataway.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will talk to mark at PAL, i think I can convince him to let us hang out in the back, and besides all those autopians in one place, someone is gonna be buying something for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ron231
    I will talk to mark at PAL, i think I can convince him to let us hang out in the back, and besides all those autopians in one place, someone is gonna be buying something for sure.

Well...he`s gotta let us use his water/electric/bathroom and maybe demo some products (foam gun is always suggested). It`s gotta increase his Saturday morning foot traffic by about 10 times, but maybe he`s worried people will walk off with stuff if he`s not watching us. Since he`s only there a half day on Sat., make sure he knows we`ll let him lock up at the normal time.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it is held on a day i could attend, i would definitly purchase products. I am currently seeking wheels brushes, mf towels, and other products that show value. Not sure what he sells at his shop, but if its top line products than i am extremely interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am located down in Monmouth County... I would be interested if we get a date and location... I`m always down for trying new products and leraning some new tips

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates? I can bring some stuff for people to use if we need it.
    :usa

2008 Tacoma

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I have not talked to him recently, but I am a regular at his shop and have gotten in some pretty long conversations with him in the past about detailing, autopia, etc... So I will make sure my next visit there (gonna get some p21s wheel gel) I will ask him about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates??? Does anyone want to come to Orange County, NY??? I bet I can find somewhere to host this event.
    Not an ordinary teen

Post Thanks / Like
    i would be interested in a meet as well. Still looking for a detailer in North or Central NJ & if the meet can provide me that and an opportunity to meet other enthusiast then that would be a good bonus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praveen,

It would have been nice if you had called or emailed if you were going to be a no show on Sunday. That appointment we agreed on was scheduled for a couple weeks and I put others off who would have loved to have that spot. Next time you make an appointment to have work done, please either show up, or have enough respect to call or email to cancel. I hate to call you out on the forum like this, but I dont want to see other detailers schedule you if you wont show for them either.
    :usa

2008 Tacoma

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we`re almost out of weather unless we get an indoor location. Anybody have any updates?

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris,

I am surprised that you didnt bother to get back to me on the place or a contact number. I was expecting an email from you as you mentioned in the last email you sent me. Since you called me out on the forum, let me paste the last email you sent me.

Hey Praveen,

Yes, so far everything looks good for Sunday! We`ll obviously just get in touch either Fri or Sat. just to double check weather and to make sure nothing came up

- Show quoted text -

that was your last email from you. No contact after that. If you would`ve given me your address i would`ve showed up at 9.30am as agreed. Since you did`nt get back to me i assumed you were busy with something else.

Just to let you know even my sunday got wasted because of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    let me put the whole trail of email & see who made the contact & who showed less interest

Hey Praveen,

Right now I`m looking at the 3rd or 4th week of Sept. right now for details. I unfortunately cant do it on a Saturday until probably mid Oct. due to my full time job work schedule which requires me to work on Saturdays. Sundays are possible if thats ok with you though. As for transportation, I`d prefer if you hung around as opposed to me dropping you back in Lyndhurst. Only reason being is that I`ll kill at least an hour driving when I could be working. I do tend to work more than talk when doing cars though, so dont take it personally if I`m not talkative when working, lol... I just know how much it can delay me when I get into conversations, haha. But yea, you can totally hang around, see whats going on with the car, etc.

Anyway, let me know what you think about the days to have it done, and we`ll get something set up.

later,

Chris

Praveen

to Chris

show details

Sep 12

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response. Sunday is perfectly fine for me and i`ve no problem hanging around & helping you out. I like doing these kinds of stuff. Let me know which sunday will be suitable for you & i would like to take an appointment on the first available one.

Regards

Praveen

- Show quoted text -

On 9/11/07, Chris N <chris@glimmerglassdetailing.com> wrote:

Chris N

to me

show details

Sep 13

Hey Praveen,

How does Sept. 30th sound to you? Let me know.

later,

Chris

- Show quoted text -

Praveen

to Chris

show details

Sep 14

Chris,

Yes that date looks good. Let me know the time, preferably early.

bye

Praveen

- Show quoted text -

Chris N

to me

show details

Sep 15

Hi Praveen,

lets shoot for 930am. Let me know if thats ok.

-Chris

- Show quoted text -

Praveen

to Chris

show details

Sep 17

Chris,

Yes September 30th 9.30 am sounds good. Give me the address and phone number, so i`ll call you on the 29th to confirm our appointment.

thanks

praveen

- Show quoted text -

Praveen

to Chris

show details

Sep 25

Chris,

We still on? for this coming sunday

Regards

Praveen

- Show quoted text -

Chris N

to me

show details

Sep 25

Hey Praveen,

Yes, so far everything looks good for Sunday! We`ll obviously just get in touch either Fri or Sat. just to double check weather and to make sure nothing came up

Post Thanks / Like
    if you open your eyes & look at the email trail, i made every effort to make this good but you dropped the ball in the end. Also you didnt bother to provide me an address or phone number yet you expect me to call you and be there at the stipulated time for the appointment?

You dont even know me & you come here to warn others about me? Did i troll you in anyway?

I am very glad that i didnt do business with you. Shows how professional you are.

Remember you lost a business not me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I apparently missed the unfolding drama in this thread, when I saw there was a new post I thought maybe we were having a meet! Perhaps you guys should take this to PM or another thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information