Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Im looking for a window tint shop in Northern NJ that does great work on high-end cars. I gave a call to "Top of the Line" tinting in Lodi, NJ on Rt. 46 and was quoted for $275 for the 4 sides and 1 rear window @ 35%. Was this reasonable or was this a crazy quote?

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, it may be a little bit of a hike for you, as it was for me, but JAMESTINT located in Orange County NY is great! Many people from the G forums use him and I recently took my mom 300C up to him for some Huper Optik tint. Not only were his prices the cheapest around (On LI they get 4-600 for Huper), but his work is excellent as well! He also has a laser cutter to cut the exact size needed for just about any car.

Google JAMESTINT as I forgot his website. I know he is also affiliated with tearoffguys.com I believe as he does the tear offs for race cars etc.

It was about an hour and 15 min drive for me from LI, but well worth it! There is a movie theater in the shopping center to kill time while the car is getting tinted too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Diesel1 I`m glad you posted that link.

I googled for the name and came up with Middletown, NY. Which for me is kewl cuz I was looking to get Huper on my Audi but their rep said the nearest installer was located in Middletown but I had forgot the name.

Here`s the link Jamestint.com

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s it Middletown! Really nice guy and I honestly couldn`t believe his prices for HUPER!!! Really nice work and let me tell you that the HUPER Opptik tint is the way to go! It is amazing! Really reduces heat inside the car. It has to be 100 times better then the standard tint I put on my G (Didn`t know about Huper at the time).

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel917
    Hi,

Im looking for a window tint shop in Northern NJ that does great work on high-end cars. I gave a call to "Top of the Line" tinting in Lodi, NJ on Rt. 46 and was quoted for $275 for the 4 sides and 1 rear window @ 35%. Was this reasonable or was this a crazy quote?

That seems kinda high to me. I remember my friend got 4 sides and 1 rear window @ 20% for around $150-200 at a place called 5 Star Window Tint in Harrison, NJ. I`m not sure about the prices now as that was like 3-4 or years ago. His tints we`re done very good, and the price seemed fair. It`s not like one of these ghetto places that charge $99 for a full job where you get bubbles and they fade. I know a couple kids who got it done at Zippo`s and they we`re charged an arm and leg for ok work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    That`s it Middletown! Really nice guy and I honestly couldn`t believe his prices for HUPER!!! Really nice work and let me tell you that the HUPER Opptik tint is the way to go! It is amazing! Really reduces heat inside the car. It has to be 100 times better then the standard tint I put on my G (Didn`t know about Huper at the time).

Well I called them after I made the post and spoke to his wife who I guess helps him run the business. I asked for a quote on my 05 Audi A4 Ultrasport (Huper Optic Ceramic 40) and she went and asked him, came back with $400.00 for the whole car.

Over on Audiworld Huper rules. Sure it`s pricey compared to other tints, but so is a Audi compared to a Ford.

Ceramic Tint`s have no interferce (magnetic or otherwise) with the electronics in the car and Huper is the best ceramic tint out there.

I just dropped the same amount on my Clear bra last week but told them I`ll be down in a few weeks to get the install done. She said he`s been in business for over 15 years and knows how fussy/picky enthusiast can be about thier ride (I asked about the install process and what they were going to be taking off the car).

Again, thanks for this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you checked out azpinstalls.com

Lee Berbs from what I hear is the best who guarantees his work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum626
    Have you checked out azpinstalls.com

Lee Berbs from what I hear is the best who guarantees his work.
    bingo! that`s who i went to years ago and my tint is beautiful to this day. he is a master of his trade.

http://infamousdx.com/wrx/IMG_4363.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are off the hook. take the car to the HOUSE OF TINT in new jersey

they will tint it for $80.00 the has been tinting for 15yrs. save you car payment or your rent. you car will be on the repo truck before the tint fades anyway!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow spamming a 3year old thread that should get you some business

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hot
    you guys are off the hook. take the car to the HOUSE OF TINT in new jersey

they will tint it for $80.00 the has been tinting for 15yrs. save you car payment or your rent. you car will be on the repo truck before the tint fades anyway!

Considering the last post in this thread was 2.5 years ago, I`d say those guys solved their problem already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28

Hmm...that tasted a little spammy but I didn`t bother to check...but now I see...they are home of the "no ups, no extras" tint service!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28

ya that is kinda funny gotta love the fruitcakes out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    how much tint is too much i know there was something about having your tint a certain level in bk

Thread Information