Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys, so I need some help. Yeaterday my friend through up all over my car. All over the seet floor dash etc. I really need to get clean this up asap and i cant do it myself because it makes me sick. I really need the shop to get rid of all the odor as well. Can any1 please recommend a place to do it pelase? Should I just take it to a regular car wash? Are they capable of removing the smell entirely? Thank you so much everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    OUCH!!!! You wanna get that out ASAP!!!

I would reco placing some coffee beans in a cup or some baking soda in cup to absorb the odor! Try to keep the windows cracked but we are due to get some rain tonight or tomorrow I think. If you really can`ts tomach you can try to get an interior cleaning by the car wash but to me, I doubt they will be able to do a good enough job. They may be able to get it clean enough to where you can clean it yourself.

You can try detailing dynamics in Mineola, but they will charge a pretty penny and don`t know if they will even touch that one.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh man. I cant even do it today it is left in the whole day because I have work and can`t do anything. Any recommends on a shop that will do a good job with this thing?

Post Thanks / Like
    So nothing has been cleaned out at all? Couldn`t your get the vomitee to at least get all the "material" out? I`d get that cleaned out ASAP ort ou are in big trouble. I was once bringing my sick dog to the vet when he threw up in the car, there was vomit in places I didn`t even knew existed in the car. What a mess and what a stink. Took a while to clean too.

Call Matt at Detailing Dynamics in Mineola 516-747-4114 they will be expensive but there is nobody better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey... I`ve been in that boat.

Several years ago a friend tossed his cookies in the floorpan in the backseat. He`d been drinking a lot too, so it filled it up quite nicely.

He was too drunk to clean it the night it happened, and the next day he claimed he just couldn`t do it or he`d get sick again.

I was working two jobs at the time, so I had to work all afternoon, then drive straight over to my other job and work all night.

I didn`t get to start until about 10:30PM... after it had baked an entire summer day under the heat of an Alabama sun.

My advice is to just muscle through it... Throw open all the doors and let it vent for a few minutes, and then just attack it and try not to think too much about. Just get one of those cheap little mini-whisk/dustpan deals and a few rolls of paper towels and just scoop and toss and wipe. Or, if you`ve got access to a wet/dry vac get the bulk of it up with that.

Once you`ve got the bulk of it out, hit it several times with some soapy water to dilute it and just keep sucking it out.

Then shampoo it or whatever and or take it and let someone else shampoo it. Bill your friend for it if he`ll pony up.

Me, I did it all by myself while that bast**d stood there going "I`m sorry man, I`m really sorry... I`d help you if I could."

Whatever... builds character.

Post Thanks / Like
    tthanks for the tip. So I decided to get a rigid shopvac. Plus I Can use it to detail the interior on my other cars

Now what did you use to shampoo your mats? Did you get the smell completely out? Any recommends on an APC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4444

Me, I did it all by myself while that bast**d stood there going "I`m sorry man, I`m really sorry... I`d help you if I could."

Whatever... builds character.

some friend...with friends like that who needs enemies..... :angry :hairpull

Thread Information