Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a member of this forum for a number of years, although I have not been active in probably 2 years.

I recently (last Saturday) picked up my new Audi A3 (Silver) and immediately prepped it and slapped two coats of Zain Z2 pro on it. This has sparked my detailing habit! I returned here and started reading up on new products and placed some orders. Topped off my MF towels from PAKSHAK and got some Meguires brushes for the wheels and rocker panels. Ordered two more bottles of Z6 and am trying out the new Z8 (awesome stuff BTW). I also read the recent review on the meguires quick interior and decided to pick up a bottle of that, which I tried on my wifes dusty RSX dash (good stuff). I think I am going to pick up some Sonus cockpit and the new sonus fine detail clay.

Wife is going crazy with all the detailing products accumulating and all the work I have been doing on both cars. I Z`ed her car for her and detailed the interior and man that car looks sharp again! Can`t believe I have been slacking so hard for the past two years. Don`t get me wrong, the cars have also been protected with Zaino, but never QD`ed and clean every week.

Anyhow, thanks for listening to the rant!! Glad to be back and hope to learn more.

P.S. I am in Lawrenceville GA (outside Atlanta) if there are any other crazy people like me in the area.

:LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a member of this forum for a number of years, although I have not been active in probably 2 years.

I recently (last Saturday) picked up my new Audi A3 (Silver) and immediately prepped it and slapped two coats of Zain Z2 pro on it. This has sparked my detailing habit! I returned here and started reading up on new products and placed some orders. Topped off my MF towels from PAKSHAK and got some Meguires brushes for the wheels and rocker panels. Ordered two more bottles of Z6 and am trying out the new Z8 (awesome stuff BTW). I also read the recent review on the meguires quick interior and decided to pick up a bottle of that, which I tried on my wifes dusty RSX dash (good stuff). I think I am going to pick up some Sonus cockpit and the new sonus fine detail clay.

Wife is going crazy with all the detailing products accumulating and all the work I have been doing on both cars. I Z`ed her car for her and detailed the interior and man that car looks sharp again! Can`t believe I have been slacking so hard for the past two years. Don`t get me wrong, the cars have also been protected with Zaino, but never QD`ed and clean every week.

Anyhow, thanks for listening to the rant!! Glad to be back and hope to learn more.

P.S. I am in Lawrenceville GA (outside Atlanta) if there are any other crazy people like me in the area.

:LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back to the sickness!
    Insert witty quip here...

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back to the sickness!
    Insert witty quip here...

Shawn

Thread Information