Thread: My Introduction

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome

Hello everbody. Just thought I would stop and say hellp and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Bryan, I`ve originally from Louisville, living in the southern part of Kentucky right now in a town called Bowling Green,KY. Thinking about moving to Florida next year, but undecided as of now. I took a pic. of the products I currently have. Not much but it is a start. The Adams Revive, Scratch Removal and Butter Wax is up for trade if anyone is interested. In the pic of my car. I have the following on combo.

Wash with NXT

Clayed with Meguiars ( I hate their clay, too hard to knead if you ask me )

SSR2.5 via PC with LC 6" Orange Cutting Pad (worked in @ 3 then kicked up to 6)

SSR1 via PC with LC 6" Finishing Pad ( Same as above)

UPP x 3 via PC with LC 6" Finishing Pad ( Speed setting of 2.5 )

VRT on the tires, trim, outside mirrors, and outside air vents but it was real cloudy and about to storm so the lighting wasn`t all that great so it looks like I just have hubcapps.

Originally I went from SSR2.5 to SSR1 with a polishing pad, then UPC with a polishing pad but it kinda muted the metallic so I took out the SSR1 again and used it with a finishing pad and topped with UPP x 3 and think I like it alot better. My next combo will be PwC, EX-P x 3, topped with Natty`s x 2-5. Not sure. Have to wait and see what it looks like first. Everyone have a nice day and glad I am apart of the Autopia group! Take care and Enjoy!

Oh, before I forget, the Adams Scratch Removal, Adams Revive and Adams Butter Wax is up for trades if anyone is interested PM me. They are pretty much completely full. Only used them on a couple cars, and didn`t use much so they are almost full.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia Bryan ! :wavey

I think there`s a product trading thread in the Good Deals forum going on.

Nice Pics !

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia Bryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks for the warm welcoming. Just wondering who is around the Southern part of Kentucky or Northern part of Tennessee? Would be nice to meat some detailers with the same interests in products as I am. The detailers around here SUCK!!! I seen one car that was just freshly "Detailed" and I was looking at it and it kinda looked weird. I kept looking and the clear coat was completely gone on this Explorer/Expedition. Made me sick! Turned the job down when he called the next day for second interview. I don`t want my name and my personal reputation to be for that kinda work.

Thread Information