Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like
    :wavey

Hi to everybody.

discovered the porter cable and a whole new world of valeting opened up before by eyes.

I have a 1976 Triumph Stag V8 and 200sx s14a.

The stag is for weekends the 200 for normal stuff. I am used to spending 5/6 hours cleaning and polishing so with the pc I should be able to do twice as much.

So look out for my many questions as I progress using different products and techniques..

Chip

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chip welcome! Dont forget to check out the search feature then ask away! Kick a$$ vehicle too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Which one, 200 or stag?

Thanks for the welcome

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome to Autopia chipuk:brit

Love the Triumph Stag V8, long time since I`ve seen /detailed one of those (my first car was a Triumph TR3A)

As you will see itÃâ‚â„s a Ãâ‚Ëœvery user friendlyÃâ‚â„ place, the people on this forum are very knowledgeable, and are more than willing to share their knowledge. The one thing that seems to stand out here compared to other special interest forums is a spirit of "open mindednessÃâ‚Â, itÃâ‚â„s not marque or brand specific and no opinion expressed is Ãâ‚ËœwrongÃâ‚â„ just different.

IÃâ‚â„ve put this together to help you Ãâ‚Ëœfind your way aroundÃâ‚â„, itÃâ‚â„s a lot of reading but worthwhile, and youÃâ‚â„ll soon have that Ãâ‚Ëœperfect shineÃâ‚â„.

After reading the House Rules (upper left of the home page) that will tell you a bit about our operating procedures (and then Acronyms under Ãâ‚ËœSecret Decoder RingÃâ‚â„) Suggest you start at DavidÃâ‚â„s guide (Learn icon Ãâ‚“ Car Care Topics) and/or (Forum Ãâ‚“ University) you could also research FAQ (go to Interact-Features-FAQ) or Interact (Search) and then post and ask your questions on (Forums - University) there are also tips on products under Shop (How-To) plus be sure to check on the discounts available to forum members. And thereÃâ‚â„s the (Reviews) section that includes the Hall of Fame , where contributing members have posted their evaluation of products.

The Autopia Ãâ‚Å“Guide to detailing e-BookÃâ‚Â (e-Book Subscription) covers most facets of vehicle detailing, its free to download (file size 14M or $9.95 for the CD. If Autopia solves just one of your detailing problems itÃâ‚â„s worth the price of admission

Quote: Learn the prep b4 using good products, it will save you $$$ in the long run. hondaguy2582

~Hope this helps~

JonM
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tips togwt.

now to get out there and start using..

Thread Information