Post Thanks / Like

Cool New guy from Daytona Beach

Hey everyone!
    I`ve been lurking here for a couple of months and finally decided to post. I`m considerating starting a part time mobile business and thought I`d ask around to find out about where other people may have gone for training. I would like to break into both automotive and aircraft detailing, and I think that learning on the job is definately NOT the way to learn this trade. Any input or opinions are greatly appreciated!

Maybe I could work out a volume deal with those NASCAR drivers over at the Daytona speedway....Hmmmm (LOL)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New guy from Daytona Beach

Greetings and :welcome to the DC ! There`s plenty of detailing school that have popped up in the last few years. Check with your local chemical suppier they my offer some type of training. Hang around her long enough and you`ll learn tons of stuff . Good luck

Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1900 Driver
    Hey everyone!
    I`ve been lurking here for a couple of months and finally decided to post. I`m considerating starting a part time mobile business and thought I`d ask around to find out about where other people may have gone for training. I would like to break into both automotive and aircraft detailing, and I think that learning on the job is definately NOT the way to learn this trade. Any input or opinions are greatly appreciated!

Maybe I could work out a volume deal with those NASCAR drivers over at the Daytona speedway....Hmmmm (LOL)
    Welcome. Daytona is nice, I got a lot of family in Ormand by the Sea. Very nice down there. Daytona`s Downtown area is very nice and I love going to the dog track and poker room next to the Speedway. I actually got a business card from a guy who owned a place called "Rob`s Mobile Detailing" last I was down there. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

:welcome
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

I love silicone !! Hawaiianelement's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Aloha and welcome from Hawaii. I`ve learned most if not all my info from guys on this site and on the job. You`d be surprised that once you find the do`s and dont`s that it just takes practice and its not that difficult. Practice on your own cars and families and you `ll be up to speed in no time.
    I have a mobile detailing business for about 6 months and just got my proposal signed by a flight school. I have 12 aircraft to maintain . Singles and twins . I`m not trying to be a "know-it-all " or anything I just want to give credit to the members here that have helped my business flurish ..Good luck ..
    04 Honda Element-Mobile Detailing
    02 BMW 325Ci Tit. Slvr. Sprt,Prem.
    05 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Red Magma

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to DC....

Your in a great town for detailing, that`s for sure. You have the flight academy right down the street from the speedway.

I detailed earlier this year when I was there for bike week...maybe we`ll hook up next year
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Thread Information