Thread: Hello!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I`m a newbie. I`ve been surfing this site for a couple of weeks now and all I can say is, "FINALLY, OTHER PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND ME!" My wife says I spend too much money and time on purchasing car care products. Now, with the help of all the fine individuals on this site, I can quit buying the junk stuff and buy only the best for my vehicles.

I have a 2004 Ford Explorer Sporttrac 4x4 (ADRENALINE Model) & a 2003 Ford Focus ZTS (Centennial 100th Anniversary Model)

I am in gainfully employed and work lots of OT to support my Crutch, my love of my cars.

Thank you for having me on such a cool and informative site such as this.:xyxthumbs
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. / Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey you! Welcome to the board. You`ll find the nicest of folks here, with impressive knowledge on keeping a car looking like new.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and enjoy the site, hope you have fun
    The man who constantly strives for perfection, knows that there never is.

Post Thanks / Like
    :wavey

Just remember, prep is everything. Even `junk` everday products may give decent results if your prep is good.

Fortunately, this is the place to learn about prep!

That being said, we can all give you advice on how to keep up your habit. Lots of good products to try out there.

Welcome!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
    04 ACURA TL SSM/Ebony/Navi
    PICS!! http://homepage.mac.com/maecrispy/PhotoAlbum7.html

Thread Information