Post Thanks / Like
    Just thought I`d drop a line and introduce myself (even if nobody reads it). :wavey

My name is Kyle but friends call me `Gump` or `Otra`. I am new to this world of detailing and I hope to learn alot! I still feel like an idiot reading all these posts and not really understanding them but I promise that I will read everything I can and try not to ask any stupid questions that have been asked a million times before. I will be lurking for a while until I feel comfortable walking-the-walk and talking-the-talk.

I plan on making the Pontiac Solstice my new car in a couple of years. My wifes car will be the test bed for detailing until I get it.

Thanks and that`s all,

Otra

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! The Solstice is gonna be a sweet car. I can`t wait to see/drive one myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Read about Wolf Gang... I once used Zaino and am sorry Iwasted so much effort on it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I discovered this place about a year ago and it`s amazing the information that you will find here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on his forum and you will soon learn the ones to trust the most, but just to give you a jump start, pay attention to posts by Scottwax. He`s in one fo the finest detailers and very knowledgeable about various products that work well together. If you don`t have a PC(Porter Cable orbital polisher) already, do a search and read all about it. It`s an amazing tool and will make an amatuer detailer close to a professional. It is very user friendly also. Good luck and enjoy the forum. It`s a fun place to learn from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and be prepraed to be addicted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia, Gump !!! :wavey

We speak a different language most of the time. This link will help decipher some of the lingo.

Acronyms:

http://www.autopia.org/display.php?file=acronyms.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Otra,

Welcme aboard! Good to see another member from Omaha (wax-addicts like me seem to be few and far between around these parts) . . . When you`re ready to get started, drop me a PM and let me know. I`m kind of a pack-rat when it comes to products, so if you`d like to sample anything out of my collection before you decide to dive in and buy, you`re welcome to it.

Actually, I plan to be working on my car most of the day tomorrow. If you`re free and want to stop by and chat, get in touch with a private message, and we`ll work something out.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone.

I seem to keep the acronym page open in a seperate window so when I see something like "I use #12 followed up with a PCDJIQ with some AP on it" I know what the hell they are saying LOL

I`ll look you up sometime Tortoise. Thanks for the offer!
    Hello, chief. Let`s talk, why not?

Hello? Why am I Mr. Sparkle?

You like Mister Sparkle?

Well, I am Mr. Sparkle.

Post Thanks / Like
    No joke!

:nono
    Cars: bringing people together

Thread Information