Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to learn a lot about car detailing. I have detailed cars for familly for years, but dont know anything bout the different techniques or products that are out there. I`m already gonna ask forgiveness for stupid questions, cause I know I`l be lost for a while. Anyhow, I`m glad I found this place, I hope I`ll be able to learn about all the things there are out there..

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like

The initial confusion fades very quickly once you put pad to paint. It`s very rewarding. Enjoy!

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome Hi, to learn the basics you can hit the learn icon at the top of the page and read David`s articles on washing and polishing and all that good stuff. These are an awesome way to help you sort things out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have ya here, IntrstlarOvrdrv. :wavey Like Dinzdale40 said, read David`s articles at the "Learn" icon at the top of the page. And reading the House Rules (upper left of the home page) willl tell you a bit about our operating procedures. Then, what some new folks do is read thru the previous posts in the Autopia Univ forum; in addition to teaching you lots of the basics, that will give you a sense of which questions have already been asked and answered a gazillion times. Also, a lot of folks take a while to discover our Reviews section, where we`ve posted lots of our own evaluations of products; it`s at http://www.autopia.org/review/index.php, if you`re interested. And if/when you get ready to place orders, be sure to check on all the discounts Autopians get.

Read, learn, be sure to ask us for more info,

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia :xyxthumbs

Steven

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a user-friendly place were you`ll find helpful people and information, enjoy
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia :wavey

People here are extra nice

I feel sorry for your wallet

....you`ll understand in a month

Thread Information