HiSurfTension,
I tried to PM this to you, but couldn`t, so I`m posting here in the hopes that you will see it.

It took me a month of lurking & reading to make up my mind, and act on it, but today I placed an order w/Steve @ Poorboys for everything I should need for the next year (at least, I hope so!) It cost me almost as much as I had talked the dealer down to on the "protection package", but at least I`ll have the products in my own garage to be used at my convenience. And the results will be from my own sweat & broken fingernails!

I`m really looking forward to learning more about maintaining my finish properly & being able to share the experience with my son!

So if any of you have any words of wisdom from your experiences, please keep them coming my way!

COOL thoughts would also be appreciated, too, as we are already over 100 degrees, and I haven`t even started on this project! And no, the garage does not have A/C - it gets up over 95 even with fans running! Early morning isn`t a great option either, because the garage faces east! I know - poor planning, but I had no idea 15 years ago when we bought the house, that I was going to become a "closet" detailer! Thinking about it, there`s a lot I didn`t know about myself 15 years ago!