Thread: Hello from NC

Where do you buy your detailing supplys around the boston area? Do you order your products online or do you know of any really good stores that sell a lot of good supplies. I`ve been to lappens (yea they have the formula 2001 tire shine!) and auto zone. Any reccomendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    Kwik autobody supply in Medford on Mystic Ave carries the complete line of 3M products, most if not all of the products forum members talk about can be found there. They also carry FI for $19.00 a gallon as well as the Race Glaze products and some Mothers stuff. I just bought a 16 oz. spray bottle of the Race Glaze QD but have not tried it yet, it claims to contain no silicone or carnuba. Bliss Marine on Washington St in Woburn has two different sizes of 303 and Targets in Woburn has quite a lot of stuff depending on what you like or not, a lot of what they have seems to be of "over the counter" quality but they also have the gallon size of Gold Class car wash for $20.00, hope this helps you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from NC

I`ve been a lurker the last few days & decided to join. I like detailing cars & trucks as a hobby but I`ve done a few for extra coin. I work as a parts manager for a large race team, like bass fishing & bass boats. Here is a pic of my truck w/ boat in tow.
    Brett Laws
    Currituck, NC
    93 F150 XL 4x4 RCSB

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TruthInDetailing Brett. Big Ford truck fan here. Yours looks very nice. If theres anything we can help you with we will be happy to

TruthInDetailing has the most diverse group of profesional and novice detailers alike. We are 1 big happy family. Hope to see you around

P.S. If there is every a question you see that you think you may be able to help with. Please chime in

Regards,

Flash :-B

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the family Brett.
    Great place with great people here at TID. We look forward to seeing you around.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID currituckf150, lots of great folks here!:thumbup:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome, guys. I have alot of questions regarding DA, pads, polishes, etc. so be warned, I`ll be asking them shortly. Right after I do more searches.
    Brett Laws
    Currituck, NC
    93 F150 XL 4x4 RCSB

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by currituckf150 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, guys. I have alot of questions regarding DA, pads, polishes, etc. so be warned, I`ll be asking them shortly. Right after I do more searches.
    Yes, the search feature is your friend. I just did a search on "Single Stage Paint" and came up with many beneficial threads that may be of intrest to you. If you still have questions though, feel free to post up a question :spy:

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Brett!

Its a great forum here , dont be shy asking questions. :smile:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Flash, I`ll do some reading, tomorrow.

detailchick, I`ll be asking for help, trust me.
    Brett Laws
    Currituck, NC
    93 F150 XL 4x4 RCSB

Thread Information