After using Myers pigmeneted dye waxses for almost ten years now - I can truely say that this is one of the best, if not the only wax in its class to supplement, enhance, and align paintwork.

Having used Myers Drak Green, and Black pigmented waxses on my 1995 Bentley 6.75 Brooklands - the colour has shifted from its original British Racing Green to a much charcoal/black colour - inspight of its unbeilvable reflective coachwork.

I have also used this on my other Bentleys & Rolls, specifically the continental, and have found it unbetable, what do the rest of you think of Myers??

J.R

Post Thanks / Like
    John, your car looks great! I have never used a color matching wax before. The only ones that I have ever seen (in the US) were Turtle Wax products. They tend to make a lower scale product, compared to Blitz and Pinnacle Souveran. I use Blitz wax on my Bimmr, and it looks great. I would try a good quality color matching wax, but I am not aware of any in the states (but I am sure that someone reading this will point one out to me).

All in all, the Bentley looks just amazing. The British Racing Green looks stellar!

I have also used Turtles waxses colour magic - but i have found that when i have a scratch on one of the bentleys they dont exactly match the colour - and as a result turn the scratch into a even different colour - but generally its not a bad wax. Although compared with Myers its nothing.

J.R

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen Myers waxes here in the US. Do you know whether any stores in London stock them?
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

They are practically sold at every car warehouse / auto shop/ dealers down here in West London.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from central Illinois

My name is Rocky, I am the owner of a brand new detailing business PERFECTION DETAILING. Located in central Illinois in a Small town with plenty of competition. I am so excited to get started. I have already established a huge customer base and have used affiliate websites here to get supplies and have to give kudo`s to the professionalism I have encountered already. I look forward to doing business with all affiliates involved here.

PERFECTION DETAILING prides itself on PERFECTION and is ( unlike the local competition ) MOBILE :driving:. We have our own water system and power, so we can detail on premises or come to our customers.

Our website is still under construction so keep an open mind when visiting. Looking forward to talking to everyone. ROCKY

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID Rocky, any questions go right ahead, lots of great folks here to help out.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information