Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s an interesting reply Likecars. Why would I want to use Lexol if it didn`t penetrate? Doesn`t make sense to me.
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting indeed. I wonder if LEXOL or others say anything like that in public. Hmmmmmmmm. Oh well I still like the smell of some of those conditioners guess I will continue to use them if not for the smell.

Post Thanks / Like
    i wanna see f it says sumthin like"it will get into your leather and protect it or the like...i know they would never say that it doesnt get absorbed publicly...but they can still get away with saying it protects from the uv`s or sumthin like that....i use Pinnacle cause i love the smell...this is what the back label says...............

"helps protect against premature aging from UV and surface abrasion....restores natural moisture balance( )...ABSORBS quikly to a non-oily finish....................the funniest part is the directions.........................

"allow lotion to PENETRATE and then buff".....how do they get away with this...........................still love that smell though!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi FLONI -- your earlier post re the leather clearcoat (actually, its called a topcoat) issue being bogus is correct.

I feel we should just drop this idea that oil-containing conditioners harm the topcoat until we see some sort of study that proves it. I have not even heard anyone <em class=`bbc`>report[/i] that conditioners hurt their leather, whereas I have seen my leather crack when I did not condition it.

I put up a monster post two hour ago, to hopefully bring a bunch of the data together: http://216.147.22.29/forum/showthrea...5&pagenumber=2

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, Paul Dalton here from Miracle Detail

Hi all,

Great forum you have here, looking forward to posting some of my details.

Got a Rolls Phantom in at the moment, going to take a good 60-70 hours and already got over 200 before pics, the car is in an unbelievable state, you guys will be so shocked, its even had some one attack it with a brillo pad to remove bird stains, truly the worst one yet that I have ever seen. Can`t wait to show you all the pics!! Overspray, loads of deep scratches, swirl marks, and lots of sanding and buffer marks, its suppose to be black, but its grey under the lights.

Look forward to posting on here!! :cornut:

Kind Regards
    Paul Dalton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me be the first to welcome you to this US forum, from just up the road in sunny Scotland :hurray::thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Paul, you will fit right in here! Glad you joined up bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul. Welcome to Truth, we look forward to any contributions you may have!

Post Thanks / Like
    Director Hi Mate, glad you finally decided to join us. Hope to see you around when time permits :driving:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
    Can`t wait to show you all the pics!! Overspray, loads of deep scratches, swirl marks, and lots of sanding and buffer marks, its suppose to be black, but its grey under the lights.
    Just the way you like `em ut: Don`t forget to detail the inside of the muffler on this one... seems to be the only thing you miss on the writeups I`ve seen. :biggrin:

Welcome! :clap:

TL

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID Paul.

Can`t wait to see the write-up on that oneancing Dot:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome paul!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Here`s a before pic of the brillo pad style scratch on the Phantoms boot lid

Post Thanks / Like
    just the one pic almost made me barf... can`t wait to see your magic on this one..

Post Thanks / Like
    another...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information