Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Might as well

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Might as well

Polish angel is really nice. I love rapidwaxx it`s one of the cheaper products in the line but it shares similar chemistry to cosmic spritz. For a camper you probably want to get something with more value. Off the top of my head adam`s graphene spray coating might be a good fit.

I`m a big fan of sonax`s cutmax and perfect finish too. Other german abrasives are scholl`s and koch chemie. Menz too of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The D View Post
    I could get in a bunch of trouble for conversing with the enemy(Bear down!) but I’ll risk it

Camper is gel coated. And, it was stored outside without a covering so one side was just hammered by the sun and the gel coat has bubbles and peeled up. So that’s one of my projects for this winter…

I have a cheap Harbor Freight rotary so I have that covered. I’ve been doing a little bit of digging about what products to use but when I get closer to actually doing this I’ll dive in deeper

The Polish Angel stuff looks interesting. How does it compare to anything else available? Is it legit better or is it good with a good marketing campaign?
    I would look for fiberglass-specific (boat and RV) correcting products for your camper.
    If you want to learn about Polish Angel products, look at posts by Autopian All-Star 512detail. His use of this product line is on a number of high-performance Chrysler/Dodge /Mopar vehicles he has detailed over the years.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Polish angel is really nice. I love rapidwaxx it`s one of the cheaper products in the line but it shares similar chemistry to cosmic spritz. For a camper you probably want to get something with more value. Off the top of my head adam`s graphene spray coating might be a good fit.

I`m a big fan of sonax`s cutmax and perfect finish too. Other german abrasives are scholl`s and koch chemie. Menz too of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I would look for fiberglass-specific (boat and RV) correcting products for your camper.
    If you want to learn about Polish Angel products, look at posts by Autopian All-Star 512detail. His use of this product line is on a number of high-performance Chrysler/Dodge /Mopar vehicles he has detailed over the years.
    Good to hear the Polish Angel stuff is legit. I’ll definitely dig in a bit and also check out 512detail’s posts

I’m trying to prepare myself for gel coating our camper this winter. One side has been just hammered by the sun so it needs to be done. I’ll probably just end up buying the gel coat specific products from Menzerna too. It’ll be easier than wasting time with some products I already have that aren’t strong enough in the first place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The D View Post

The Polish Angel stuff looks interesting. How does it compare to anything else available? Is it legit better or is it good with a good marketing campaign?
    It all depends on what ‘better’ is to you. PA isn’t the toughest, most durable product on the shelf but performance is excellent if it fits your situation, ease of use is fantastic and looks, albeit a very subjective topic, are delicious.

It’s fun stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information