Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from the Mitten

greetings from Michigan,my name is Dave and have been an auto detailer/reconditioner for close to 30 years,mostly at the dealership level but not a production guy,,I am way to slow for that.(speed wise,not mental )

Beside the detail experience I also have a few years in the paint prep and finishing areas of autobody repair and some other random knowledge of totally useless stuff.

I also have a farm on the side although at the moment I am taking a break and making some adjustment to my operation to make it more easy to manage.

I am on the West side of Michigan just a little south and east of Ludington and east of Silver Lake sand dunes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Greetings from the Mitten

Quote Originally Posted by Farmall-luvr View Post
    greetings from Michigan,my name is Dave and have been an auto detailer/reconditioner for close to 30 years,mostly at the dealership level but not a production guy,,I am way to slow for that.(speed wise,not mental )

Beside the detail experience I also have a few years in the paint prep and finishing areas of autobody repair and some other random knowledge of totally useless stuff.

I also have a farm on the side although at the moment I am taking a break and making some adjustment to my operation to make it more easy to manage.

I am on the West side of Michigan just a little south and east of Ludington and east of Silver Lake sand dunes.
    Welcome to the forum. I was raised in the Kalamazoo area, Potage actually but everyone knows where Kalamazoo is. My in laws used to own a bar/restaurant in Ludington. At the time it was called The Towne House. After they sold it the name got changed and it became mostly a bar.

Actually your paint prep and finishing experience isn`t worthless. I`m actually about to start doing some painting, mostly bumper covers, a hood or two, and possibly a couple whole cars. I haven`t done that kind of work since the late `70`s early 80`s so you might have some knowledge that could help me. I`ll PM you any questions I may have, if you don`t mind. That way I`m not cluttering up the forum with off topic stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club!

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to AF.

Thread Information