Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is the new Autopia person?

Who is the new person running this shine circus?

We had Vega deals, Connect and then Paultopia... I`ve been calling the ACC number for days and yet to get a human on the phone.

I`d just like the individual(s) running this new shine circus to introduce themselves.

That is all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Likes Tc99m, House of Wax, JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the new Autopia person?

��������

Post Thanks / Like

Since Ray vacated, I think I`ve placed 4 orders with Paul. Now that Paul is no longer, there`s really no incentive.

I used to place orders monthly with Ray
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple of dealings with Liz M. she has helped me with a few orders and also told me that that you can`t combine reward points with % of sales I thought in the past you could.

Things have changed a lot since Ray left, seems they have a lot on eBay now but no really good open box deals like in the past. For myself I buy only with free shipping because I only get a few things also they now collect Pa tax.

Like everybody else always looking for good deals just seems like its getting harder here.. Forum could go with a face lift like AG...

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe Ron and his vette run the shine circus. Not sure about Autopia though.
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    I have a couple of dealings with Liz M. she has helped me with a few orders and also told me that that you can`t combine reward points with % of sales I thought in the past you could.

Things have changed a lot since Ray left, seems they have a lot on eBay now but no really good open box deals like in the past. For myself I buy only with free shipping because I only get a few things also they now collect Pa tax.

Like everybody else always looking for good deals just seems like its getting harder here.. Forum could go with a face lift like AG...

Thats the same thing I got a phone call about today with the reward points. I believe it was Ray who told me the reward points spend just like cash. Tried to do that for an order placed yesterday and got the call today saying they aren’t supposed to allow that along with the 25% off code, but would do it anyway for me. However that would then take me under the $150 mark and then I’d lose out on the free gift. So now your reward points coupon can take you under the threshold for free gifts and sales. Nothing like cash anymore wouldn’t of ordered as much as I did if I knew that. I guess at least I still have the coupon code

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    Thats the same thing I got a phone call about today with the reward points. I believe it was Ray who told me the reward points spend just like cash. Tried to do that for an order placed yesterday and got the call today saying they aren’t supposed to allow that along with the 25% off code, but would do it anyway for me. However that would then take me under the $150 mark and then I’d lose out on the free gift. So now your reward points coupon can take you under the threshold for free gifts and sales. Nothing like cash anymore wouldn’t of ordered as much as I did if I knew that. I guess at least I still have the coupon code
    I was trying to call to slide by with your exact scenario but ended up just not spending any money. I have a nice supply of bonus points, but I like to use them similar to cash. I mean they were earned from cash (well, debit) purchases.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Fellow Autopians:
    Please see this post about the new Autopian Admin (it was posted a few hours after your posting of this thread, 512detail) Coincidence??? Hummm...........
    Hello from Autopia HQ!
    If you have questions, this is the place and person to do it with.

I hope that Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG) has enough common sense to leave this detailing forum as is and let it continue, in some respects. I say some respects, because I do believe that the Hot Tub threads have gotten a" little out of hand" with the topics and discussions. I say this in all hypocrisy as I love to "contribute" (post) my opinions on the wide variety of topics within this section. It`s just that they seem to dominate the quantity of threads these days and I wish it would go back to a more "detailing topic"-oriented forum than the "political, social and sports topics" that this forum has morphed into. Maybe I am preaching to the choir, but you Autopians are the one`s who are singing and making the music, IE, you make this forum possible with ALL your threads and posts. Just my 2-cents worth (if that)...
    GB detailer
    Likes 512detail, KBsToy liked this post
    Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,
    While Paul and Ray were both big parts of the forum here and helped many of you guys with your car care needs, Autopia is more than just one face. There is a team of us all dedicated to ensuring everyone gets taken care of.

Everyone in this team works to make sure you, our customer, get the best service and deals we can provide. The rules of many our promotions have not changed. Obviously, we need to ensure we can continue to provide the best deals possible and we make exceptions when we can to keep everyone happy.

All of you are always welcome to send me a PM or give me a call and I will do my best to make sure you are taken care of. Also, be sure to comment and say hello on my introduction post to enter in for a BLACKFIRE kit I’m giving away for free.
    Likes The Guz, 512detail, ShakingHorizons liked this post
    Thanks 512detail thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    also told me that that you can`t combine reward points with % of sales I thought in the past you could.
    I just found this out from another member. But then again I have not placed an order on Autopia or Autogeek in some time. Don`t need anything at the moment. But good to know.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Will@Autopia View Post
    Hi guys,
    While Paul and Ray were both big parts of the forum here and helped many of you guys with your car care needs, Autopia is more than just one face. There is a team of us all dedicated to ensuring everyone gets taken care of.

Everyone in this team works to make sure you, our customer, get the best service and deals we can provide. The rules of many our promotions have not changed. Obviously, we need to ensure we can continue to provide the best deals possible and we make exceptions when we can to keep everyone happy.

All of you are always welcome to send me a PM or give me a call and I will do my best to make sure you are taken care of. Also, be sure to comment and say hello on my introduction post to enter in for a BLACKFIRE kit I’m giving away for free.
    Thanks Will.

Brandt K.
    Likes Will@Autopia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Things went backwards here ! - NO free shipping, you missed the minimum by $1.00 !! It used to be $75.00 .
    - No more free samples !! Longer waiting times for the order to leave the warehouse. Customer service phone calls are mostly diverted to an answering machine. When a free gift is selected, I have yet to receive one. This ALWAYS happens to me. Just a verbal promise, never a product !! FACTS !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post

We had Vega deals, Connect and then Paultopia...
    Paultopia! haha... I like that one. - I do miss the Vega deals. I spent quite a bit with those

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I just found this out [reward points with % off sales] from another member. But then again I have not placed an order on Autopia or Autogeek in some time. Don`t need anything at the moment. But good to know.
    Ahhhh man. Serious? I have some points lingering around. I was saving for a Scangrip Oh well. I have plenty of supplies to last me a while, though. So I guess I really won`t "need" anything like I used to. Do I "need" another polisher from Flex? Nope.

Post Thanks / Like

We need to get the new people broken in right so we have someone else to get thrown out of restaurants with us next DF if I`m around.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes 512detail, Will@Autopia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    We need to get the new people broken in right so we have someone else to get thrown out of restaurants with us next DF if I`m around.
    That is: get thrown out of restaurants next year. Not: if I’m around. Remember our conversation this morning, “everything is a miracle”.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information