Post Thanks / Like

Hello...... again!

Hi all,

While not exactly new here, I definitely haven`t been around in a while. Around 2002 I did enough research to decide I needed a PC 7427, Klasse All In One, Klasse Sealant Glaze, 3M Swirl Mark Remover, a jar of S100 (re-branded P21S paste wax), and a tub of One Grand.

I just ran out of KAIO (and it wasn`t gone.. I dropped the bottle) and used the One Grand on a test panel today. I bought two small bottles of KSG back then and one hasn`t even been opened.

Times change. I have different cars, different priorities. A demanding job. A kid.

I came back because I want my fun car to look good. I`m a little tired of the dipped-in-glass look of KSG. I can`t grind the paint on this car. And I want to make sure I`m taking advantage of technology and whatever I use has to be forgiving and quick.

I thought about buying more KAIO. It really worked well- it`s funny and cool to me to see how well regarded it is still.

I`m going to ask for help putting together the best combination of products and techniques for my current circumstances in the Detailing forum. I`m kind of excited to get to try something else, finally. Clearly it`s true a little KSG goes a long way

Robert
    Ferndale, MI
    Good judgement comes from experience, which often comes from bad judgment.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello...... again!

Welcome !!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello...... again!

I still have a bottle of KAIO from lke 06`. The "dangerous" one before it was reformulated lol. It used to be the staple used before LSP, now everyone uses eraser. Times change.

Thread Information