Thread: Hi from Denver!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I am here from Denver and I just signed up. `I am looking for someone who can help me out with some touch up work. I just got a new car, literally had 100 miles on it and most of those were from the drive back from the dealer when I scratched it. `I got a quote from a body shop but they wanted to remove some of the factory paint and blend it in and repaint a portion of the panel, and after reading some up on the subject here I am thinking a touch up is the way to go, even if the shop warranties the paint.

Can anyone recommend a good detailer in the area? `I do not mind to drive outside of town. `In fact I will have 2 cars for them to work on. I damaged my new car backing it into a parking spot. Some elderly guy was coming down the garage and came flying around the corner in a big truck. `He stopped but it seemed like he was going to hit me or in a rush, so I sort of rushed what I was doing and scraped up my car. `

Not only did I damage my brand new car but I scratched up the front of my old car that was parked and that I was wanting to sell. `I was trying to park next to each other so no one would ding me and also backing in so it would be easier for me to leave because people do tend to fly around those corners in the garage.`

`

I cant even tell you guys how mad and disappointed I am. `I had my brand new car for all of `2 days before this happened, and in my own parking structure, and I had been driving around town super carefully. `I am really sore about this and I would really appreciate it if anyone can refer me a professional detailer, feel free to pm me. `I looked in the local area section but I could not find any recent posts or active links. Thanks for your time!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Autopia. I wish you luck finding someone that can help.`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information