Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not a detailer but just a guy wanting to keep better care of my and my wife`s cars. After reading for several nights to figure out what I was going to use on my new car (just took delivery last Friday) I decided to use the HD product line. I`ve previously used most of the other stuff starting with Liquid Glass way back when and last used the Zaino line.

One of the toughest things for me is to try and keep my cars clean in the winter (don`t really feel like breaking out the hose and getting wet when it`s in the 40`s). I`ve been reading up on waterless wash products and wanted to get one that I could feel sure wouldn`t damage my paint (by scrubbing the dirt into the paint instead of pulling it off). Without having to dry then pick-up the wash bucket, etc, I believe that after getting used to a waterless wash it will be a lot faster and I`ll keep the cars cleaner since it won`t take as much of a time investment.

Earlier this week I ordered and received a gallon of HD Free, a gallon of Towel Kleen, 32 oz of HD Poxy and 16 oz of HD Uno. Washed my new baby with the HD Free and put a quick first coat of HD Poxy on it this evening. Took a total of about 1 hr. and 15 minutes (taking my time on my new baby). Cleaned the wheels last with the dirtiest of the microfiber towels. It was dark when I finished so no pictures yet but I`ll shoot some tomorrow to share.

Ed

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia Ed. Glad to know you picked a great selection of products. Feel free to reach out and let us know if you have any questions.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ed, you picked a good line to go with

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing more about your processes and thoughts on products.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Thread Information