Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve found myself getting back into cars as of recent and I have no doubt I will have many questions along the way. I currently have a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan and a 2001 Merc Sable LS Premium which is my DD. The Caravan and Sable need some refinishing work. The van is our road warrior. We do dog rescuing all over California so the van is pretty heavily scratched up from dog claws / paws / moving kennels in and out of the van. There are numerous dings / dents / scratches on the exterior and it needs some interior cleaning and finishing, but is in otherwise great condition.

The Jeep we just got 3 weeks ago and have no plans for it other than to maintain the way it is right now. There will be many questions about detailing products for it. Bringing us to the sable...

As I mentioned, it`s a 2001 with just above 110,000 miles on it. We bought it 5 years ago from the Ford dealer`s general manager who bought it new. It would have to be black so every little thing wrong with the finish (there are many) are very evident. Right now I am smoothing out some mechanical issues with the car, but once that is complete, look for a full barrage of questions on how to restore it to factory condition. I know it`s not a Mercedes or an Audi or other $50k+ car, but it`s mine and paid for. This will be a fun voyage and I hope that once I start posting threads and photos that you enjoy the ride.

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    to Autopia Zoog79
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia. You`ll certainly be able to get your car detailing fix here. Let us know if you need any help.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to of you. Myself Bead Dennis. I belong to USA. I am new in this forum, and i am let you know that i Have a website that is related with the health care, so visit my link for information or any query regarding health.

Pagg Review

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have anyone that you can recommend for doing some decals? Living in South Dakota, willing to drive a bit.

Thread Information