Post Thanks / Like
    Well to start off I have a Yukon Denali XL (my mom really owns it, not me... yes I am young, very young!) I call it mine because it is the one I mostly ride in. My dad has one as well except his is black. I haven`t really cared much about my car until now (mostly because it isn`t mine and I am to young to drive) but ever since I cleaned it I have really started to appreciate having a nice well cleaned car! Now I am constantly nagging my brothers and sisters to keep it clean! My mom was shocked by the transformation and was really proud of me! I wish I had some before and after pictures because it was amazing!

We are going to trade it in later this year, I am pushing for an Escalade after we trade it in! But my mom says it drives too much like a truck. Hey, I can have my hopes and dreams too right? When I drive, next year, I want my very own gold chrysler 300!!!:dance: They remind me of a bently! I am not really into the fast sports cars, I like things that remind me of luxury like the buick, lincon and cadillac. My parents always make fun of me for having the taste of an old person!

Alright now a little about myself, I love aviation! I am currently taking flying lessons at my locale airport. When I get older I plan on getting my private pilot license and becoming a Delta pilot. That is why I chose this username! I live on a lake and love every minute of it! I wakeboard and wakesurf behind my Supra Launch (look it up it is amazing) I also have a pet hedgehog named huvo, well you can look that up while you look for my boat!

Glad I got to introduce myself,

Delta
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia. Wonderful introduction of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great. Wish you luck with everything. Can`t wait to see pics of your shiny trucks!
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome here...

Thread Information