Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everybody, my name is Ryan.. 21 years old and I`m from Seaside Heights NJ! I began detailing about a year ago and I`m trying to swallow up every piece of knowledge that I can thanks to this forum.. so many things to learn. Thank You!

Also.. I`m purchasing an 03 Audi A4 in a week, anybody know a professional detailer around the Seaside / Toms River area? I want it done right!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoungblood0
    Hello everybody, my name is Ryan.. 21 years old and I`m from Seaside Heights NJ! I began detailing about a year ago and I`m trying to swallow up every piece of knowledge that I can thanks to this forum.. so many things to learn. Thank You!

Also.. I`m purchasing an 03 Audi A4 in a week, anybody know a professional detailer around the Seaside / Toms River area? I want it done right!

Welcome to Autopia, Ryan! :welcome

Heh heh, it just so happens I`m basically from that area of the Shore myself and I recall fondly the days when I drove my new at the time `03 A4 down by the boardwalk, the Surf Club, waiting on the Toms River bridge,etc.

Darn, makes me wish I still lived there, `cause I would`ve been happy to meet up with you to take a look.

No one I know of (at least at the time) who does detailing around there. You might want to check out someone in the Lakewood area. :nixweiss

Enjoy your stay here.

Oh, BTW, ever bump into anyone from the Jersey Shore crowd?
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live on the Brick/Pt Pleasant border, nice to see another local guy on here. I haven`t heard of any Autopia members from the area, lucky for me I go to school in PA and Barry Theal is only a half hour away if I ever need some work done that I can`t do myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brick, Rt 88, and the classic car dealerships. Saw a Delorean there for the first time.Good memories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    Welcome to Autopia, Ryan! :welcome

Heh heh, it just so happens I`m basically from that area of the Shore myself and I recall fondly the days when I drove my new at the time `03 A4 down by the boardwalk, the Surf Club, waiting on the Toms River bridge,etc.

Darn, makes me wish I still lived there, `cause I would`ve been happy to meet up with you to take a look.

No one I know of (at least at the time) who does detailing around there. You might want to check out someone in the Lakewood area. :nixweiss

Enjoy your stay here.

Oh, BTW, ever bump into anyone from the Jersey Shore crowd?

Haha, trust me.. in the summer months seaside is dead to a point where traffic lights are turned off. So that`s pretty much all I do is cruise down by the boardwalk all the time, and yeah my friend marco owns the Surf Club so where down there all the time, but I will defiantly ask around the lakewood area to see if there is anybody, and the Jersey Shore Cast? .. All the time -__- .. they were in Toms River a lot, always in Jagged Edge which is a hair cutting place, and Naples Pizza.. ever since that show aired its been so bad here. Don`t get me wrong, its always been mobbed in the summer time.. but its getting ridiculous.. especially Memorial Day Weekend that just passed... Insane, I couldn`t drive through there without almost hitting 20 people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha0219
    I live on the Brick/Pt Pleasant border, nice to see another local guy on here. I haven`t heard of any Autopia members from the area, lucky for me I go to school in PA and Barry Theal is only a half hour away if I ever need some work done that I can`t do myself.

I got a couple of friends that live in Brick, the only time im in brick is for best buy or the skate park which my skating days are over haha.. and school in PA? Nice.. Im moving to Philly come October for school.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, so it still is a ghost town in off season and the traffic lights are still shut down then. I was there when the Surf Club was Joey Harrison`s. I used to detail for him for years.

Can`t wait to see the A4. Mine`s black. The hard Audi paint will challenge you. I `ve had to resort to a rotary just to get rid of micromarring, but it sure polishes up nicely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to autopia!
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia!

Thread Information