Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chris and I currently live in Harrisburg, NC. I have been on Autopia for a while now but I recently decided to join the forums so that I can share some detailing info with everyone as well as gain info! I own a BMW 335i (space grey metallic) and I also have a Toyota Tacoma (black) for my mobile detailing. I am always looking for new products and new tips that will help refine my detailing process.

Currently my business partner and I have a part-time mobile detail business here, but it is hard to accomplish because of our different work schedules. For the past few months we have been busy setting up a business plan so that we can obtain a decent 1200-1500sq ft. shop. Reason being, my garage has alot of rock machines (my dad polishes them and makes jewelry)so he gets dirt everywhere so Im usually spending more time cleaning up after him so that my work environment is tidy and neat for customer`s vehicles. Also there is not enough sufficient lighting and space.

We plan on venturing out to Palm Beach,FL. The demographics in that area compared to our original plan; Lake Norman, NC area just make sense. As far as living costs we have that taken care of already. So anyone from Palm Beach or around that area please give us some advice.

Anyways, I love the great threads everyone has posted, especially in the business section. I have learned so much thanks to everyone here!

If you have any great feedback about what to include in a business plan for detailing that I may have missed please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Happy Detailing! :

-Chris M.

Post Thanks / Like
    All the best in your venture. Palm Beach sounds great to me to live in north carolina mountain log homes for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy neighbor! I`m over here on the border of Huntersville/Concord, not too far from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    Howdy neighbor! I`m over here on the border of Huntersville/Concord, not too far from you.

Nice! good to know that local people are on here too!
    :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Raleigh.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Thread Information