Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh so often we see new members join the forum only to post a thread saying hello and then vanish? Moving forward I`d like to encourage all of you to do more than this and interact beyond your initial rendezvous. Feel free to post a question, a picture of your car or help another member out. We greatly appreciate your presence.

BTW
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl, nathandfries, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and lots of "how do I..." threads bring up interesting stuff. Searching/etc. is great, but sometimes "rehashing the same old topics" can be quite beneficial, especially as the threads evolve.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Yeah, and lots of "how do I..." threads bring up interesting stuff. Searching/etc. is great, but sometimes "rehashing the same old topics" can be quite beneficial, especially as the threads evolve.

Agreed. Definitely lots if info to be "re-discussed" on here with all the new products and technologies coming out.
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed as a lot of things have changed in the detailing world different techniques new products etc. and many of the old threads are very helpfull to help give you the general jist of things but if you have a question dont be afraid to post up.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been hesitant to post again because I am not sure of the proper location to ask my questions. I would appreciate advice as to where to ask these...

Does anyone have advice on how to apply touch up paint? I have a 2006 Mercedes CLS. The touch up paint came with paint and clearcoat. The brushes seem awfully big for the job. Do I want to use as little as possible, or try to fill in the hole of the stone chip?

I realize that "what kind of wax is best?" is an annoying question but I am looking for a good wax for Mercedes paint in Pewter. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this paint. I am not sure what I want out of the wax as far as depth, gloss, and wetness. I just want to make my car look even better. I am considering the trial size of Dodo Juice Supernatural. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldkentman
    I have been hesitant to post again because I am not sure of the proper location to ask my questions. I would appreciate advice as to where to ask these....
    Here you go.

Does anyone have advice on how to apply touch up paint? I have a 2006 Mercedes CLS. The touch up paint came with paint and clearcoat. The brushes seem awfully big for the job. Do I want to use as little as possible, or try to fill in the hole of the stone chip? .

Car Detailing section

I realize that "what kind of wax is best?" is an annoying question but I am looking for a good wax for Mercedes paint in Pewter. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this paint. I am not sure what I want out of the wax as far as depth, gloss, and wetness. I just want to make my car look even better. I am considering the trial size of Dodo Juice Supernatural. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Car Detailing Product Discussion section

Post Thanks / Like
    come one, come all (spammers stay out and go somewhere else!) and let`s help each other out as there is excellent information/contributions from many great members on this site...

Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah im new and i could really use some help in finding right pressure washer and water tank

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I`m a Newbie!

I`m excited to be a member of this forum... This is a pic of my just completed detail job on my `65 Buick Skylark back in the summer!

Happy Detailing!

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone!!! My name is Dan Knight, and I have been Detailing professionally for about 15 years now. I know I have a lot of knowledge, but I have always been the type of person that knows that I can always learn more. I hope to get to know everyone, and hopefully I will get answers to questions I may have, on this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Newbie detailer from Ohio here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Autopia Car Care - Since 1999, our goal at The Perfect Shine LLC, owner of Autopia-Car Care.com, ... Sign Up Face book helps you connect and share with the people in your life. ... It will come in both the concentrate and pre mixed. ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adam.fisher456
    Autopia Car Care - Since 1999, our goal at The Perfect Shine LLC, owner of Autopia-Car Care.com, ... Sign Up Face book helps you connect and share with the people in your life. ... It will come in both the concentrate and pre mixed. ...

It all makes sense now. The weird obscure posts that somewhat reference the thread. Nothing but a bot.

:banned:
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new, and hope to become an active member look forward to more posts from me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information