Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

`Hi every one I`m a newbie would like to say`hello:`i`m very`fascinated by`your stories ,posts and replies and I enjoy reading them.My wife just bought 2006 silver Honda Pilot LX yes belive me my pick better that way than dealing with`leather`seats,.God have mercy in any way I`m glad to be here.My question is since I have no clue where to began on the car detailing perhaps you pros can give me an idea where pros starts and finishes to have big impact on this late model car.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Don`t just stop here Newbies!!!

Hello!Greeting from Malaysia.

Post Thanks / Like

New to this forum

Post Thanks / Like

my 1987 Corvette I also have a 71 Corvette but Super Storm Sandy did a job on it , now restoring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't just stop here Newbies!!!-87justwaxed.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Yo guys!!! I`m new to this forum but not that new to auto detailing. Well, technically I am because I haven`t had that much hands-on experience but I like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable on how to take good car of cars. I don`t have a car where I feel motivated to detail right now but I`m still young and have big plans haha. Currently driving a Prius right now. Don`t hate. Anyways, I`m 19 years old, born and bred in San Diego. WOOT WOOT! One quick question, I never understood what the 2 swipe method is. I probably know what the technique is, but I never knew the actual name.

Post Thanks / Like

What`s up guys!!! I am new to this forum. I have been detailing for about 6 years now. I am currently based out of New Orleans, La and currently have a few clients in the Atlanta, Ga area of which I will most likely be relocating to. I will be posting pics of my work and look forward to chatting, asking and answering questions with fellow retailers and car enthusiasts.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Autopia!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys. I am new at this but look forward to learning from you pros

Post Thanks / Like

How does the green dot program work?
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    How does the green dot program work?
    Yeah thats what i want to know

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome !!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone! I`m newbie and I`m a girl))))) Don`t know almost anything about cars thats why I`m actually here. I just got a new mini cooper............. feeeeeeel so exited. This is my the first new car so i want to care of it as much as possible. thank you

Post Thanks / Like

welcome anastassiya, congrats on your new mini ! this is a great place for you to learn how to keep that mini looking new. we`re glad you are here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Yeah, and lots of "how do I..." threads bring up interesting stuff. Searching/etc. is great, but sometimes "rehashing the same old topics" can be quite beneficial, especially as the threads evolve.
    Yeah i always liked bringing back old topics if your question was related/same
    That way theirs more Info packed in and that thread will most likely pop up versus multiple threads with spread out info. .
    Sadly allot of forums have a rule against reviving old threads

I belong to allot car forums, v8buick,theamcforum,maverick.to,protouring, torinocobra, and so on
    I alwaya help new and old members
    The longer a person stays on a forum, the less questions they ask themselves and in return the more questions they end up answering to help other fellow members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldkentman View Post
    I have been hesitant to post again because I am not sure of the proper location to ask my questions. I would appreciate advice as to where to ask these...

Does anyone have advice on how to apply touch up paint? I have a 2006 Mercedes CLS. The touch up paint came with paint and clearcoat. The brushes seem awfully big for the job. Do I want to use as little as possible, or try to fill in the hole of the stone chip?

I realize that "what kind of wax is best?" is an annoying question but I am looking for a good wax for Mercedes paint in Pewter. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this paint. Paris Shuttle Transportation I am not sure what I want out of the wax as far as depth, gloss, and wetness. I just want to make my car look even better. I am considering the trial size of Dodo Juice Supernatural. Any feedback will be appreciated.
    I am also hesitate because most of the thread gone for moderation and some of the post were deleted.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information