Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moderator
    Oh so often we see new members join the forum only to post a thread saying hello and then vanish? Moving forward I`d like to encourage all of you to do more than this and interact beyond your initial rendezvous. Feel free to post a question, a picture of your car or help another member out. We greatly appreciate your presence.

BTW

Thanks for regard, but I am not truly satisfied with your view as some of newbies like me come here to discuss about cars and their maintenance as I write in my introduction. I will try to solve other members problem as well as discuss mine too.:51:

Post Thanks / Like
    hello all, I`m starting to getting into detailing world, so bare with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gday from Australia. I`m trying to learn all I can as a weekend enthusiast.

I drive a Stormy Blue MX5 NC, 2010 retractable hard top

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    to Autopia.org cirdan

This is to the world’s largest detailing community. Whether you`re a complete beginner or an experienced professional looking to expand their knowledge and perhaps showcase your work, this site will soon become your home from home.

As well as both professionals and dedicated detailing enthusiasts, who are always more than willing to help, if you have a question there is no need to be hesitant, ask away, questions will be answered in a friendly and informative manner

Our forum sponsors represent the industry`s premier detailing product manufacturers, so you can ask questions directly to the people who make the products you use on your vehicle.

Have a look at our extensive How-To’s , Science meets Art that explains detailing in-depth, including the various chemicals used and their application techniques Autopia Detailing Wiki

Read Autopia’s comprehensive product reviews; they contain all the information you need to keep your car looking in factory fresh condition for longer, with hints and tips on how to get the best from the products we have tested Autopia.org Review by some of the most experienced detailers in the world

If you`d rather have someone else work on your car, these are the guys to contact
    Find a Professional Detailer

For an idea on what can be accomplished: Click & Brag
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All

My name is Brian and I am in Marketing and Sales with Polyshield Products, Inc.

We are celebrating 25 years. So we are relaunching our products, Carwash, PreCleaner, Polish, spray glaze, leather and rubber treatment also our Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and Leather Life with Mink oil.

We are seeking distributors for our products for the professional deatiler.

We would love to get comments from you here at Autopia, Try our products let us know what you think.

Visit our website at: www,Polyshieldproducts.com

We look forward to comments and reviews.

Thank you for your support.

Bri_Polyshield

Brian@Polyshieldproducts.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello friends

Welcome to this forum site

Here you can find a lot of things

The forum are the way

where you can share your views and ideas

now I can tell you about the news website

please visit

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everybody. My name is Josh and i have been professionally detailing for 21 years. excited to be here and cant wait to start posting pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I`ll try to start writing something interesting ASAP

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got word from Griot`s that they are phasing out their super-high qual

Post Thanks / Like
    yes,don`t just stop here.say someting you want to say!Walkera UFO Series RC Hélicoptère

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are a detailer or looking to get detailed… gAuto is for you!

Come check us out at gAuto.com!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi new one here just wanted to say hi .

Post Thanks / Like
    Made it

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone

`

I guess its a moot point announcing myself as a n00b.`` I wouldn`t be here otherwise.

`

When it comes to car-care, I am hopeless.`` I hardly ever washed or polished my vehicles in teh past, and I`m talking over 35years a driver.`` Shame on me!!`` But I hope all that to change now, as I have moved from an everyday car to something more upmarket. ` Not new, but probably the newest I have owned in a long time, and probably so for the next few years. ` A nine year old, BMW X5 in excellent condition. ` Full Service History, so I will be maintaining that, but I guess my greatest challenge is going to be maintaining the bodywork; an area I have become quite proficient in ignoring in the past. ` As such, advice on this aspect would be awesome.

`

In return, I do have a lot of mechanical knowledge, having been unofficially my youngest brothers mechanical apprentice for a very long time. ` I learned how to make the best codffee in the business, and to eat food using the flimsy wrapper to avoind contact with my grimy fingers. ` An art in its own sense.

`

I really would like to be come an active member of this forum, and will strive to give as much as I get.

`

Thank you for having me on board, I look forward to a long future with you.

`

Cheers

`

Steve`

Post Thanks / Like

steebs- Welcome to Autopia!

`

As long as your X5 isn`t Jet Black, you should be able to keep it very nice if you put in the time and effort.

`

Biggest challenge in detailing = not marring the paint when you wash/dry it.` Everything else is pretty simply IMO, even though it can be somewhat time-consuming.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information