Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, i just joined this site a few days ago. I have been in the detail business 26 yrs. I am currently employed @ a GMC, Buick dealership. I have seen guys come and go in this business, some say they are good and all that. I am certified through CarBrite in interior and exterior reconditioning and also certified for reconditioning auction cars. I give my all when it comes to detailing...Its a serious business and i try my best to make a vehicle look showroom new. I will post pics of my work when i am able to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Back after a month, I post rarely... I like reading more

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello friends. This is my first post and want to be in touch to solve some queries. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey. I`m Kris. I`m an active member on 6crew.com and their detailing section is a joke (not to bash the forum at all). I`m 17 and have been into this detailing thing since 2003 when my mom got her Blazing Copper Mazda6 and I decided it was gonna be my first car Well its mine now and I give it nothing but the best so thats why I joined this forum. Because I`ve been here a few times as a guest and know you guys know your stuff.

Theres my intro lol

But for my dumb question of the day... How do you upload a profile picture?!!?! I can`t find it anywhere!

Edit: Found it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Yeah, and lots of "how do I..." threads bring up interesting stuff. Searching/etc. is great, but sometimes "rehashing the same old topics" can be quite beneficial, especially as the threads evolve.

I have a "How do I" in the detailing section, it has to do with what to do after wet sanding the clear coat. I`m not sure what will finish my job...except that a Simoniz random orbital with only one speed isn`t what I need.

Oh and Hi everyone!! Great forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks interesting so far. I am eager to finish it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Newbie detailer from Athens , Greece , nice to meet you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys, I just joined the forum. I am a member of several automotive forums but never heard of this one. I am 65 years old, have owned 66 automobiles in my lifetime and ever since I was a kid, the number one priority was to keep my cars clean and detailed. My motto: "Happiness is clean cars in the garage." For those who know the product, I am a huge "Zaino advocate." I have used nothing but Zaino for almost 15 years. I look forward to learning a few things here and remain willing to share anything I can to help someone else. I sincerely wish everyone a great 2012!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia OJ. Let`s see some Zaino`d up Vette pics!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Not sure if this is where i start a discussion.I have had an M3 and a C63 amg ( still have the merc ) i would be interested to hear what other people think of them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff4345
    Hi

Not sure if this is where i start a discussion.I have had an M3 and a C63 amg ( still have the merc ) i would be interested to hear what other people think of them

Welcome to Autopia!

Heh heh, as you suspected, this is the wrong place for "Let`s discuss M3s and C63s". Try the Car & Driver Forum. Link: http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-driver/

I`ve had an e30 M3 (built by Korman, loved it) and a few e36 M3 sedans (fell in love..well, more like "got infatuated", with `em after driving them at Skip Barber)...the e36s are cars I used to always want until I actually had one, took a while for me to learn my lesson there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Top water damage cleanup company in the Denver Colorado.Mold cleanup is essential to any home that has mold. There are serious health hazards as well as property damage cause by mold in homes.mold removal, mold cleanup, mold remediation. Call 303-801-0300

Post Thanks / Like
    I am getting ready to start detailing cars from my garage at my home. I am a mid-thirties woman and have experience working as a Body Shop administrator for a major dealership. I will have a small part-time job while I get started. Should I go ahead and pay the money to make it a "business" with an LLC? Should I also purchase the insurance to cover any damages? Help!!!!!!!

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGER TO START
    I am getting ready to start detailing cars from my garage at my home. I am a mid-thirties woman and have experience working as a Body Shop administrator for a major dealership. I will have a small part-time job while I get started. Should I go ahead and pay the money to make it a "business" with an LLC? Should I also purchase the insurance to cover any damages? Help!!!!!!!

Our member TOGWT just posted what I believe to be one of the best posts on this topic titled "Becoming a Professional Detailer"

Sorry couldn`t get the direct link to work through my phone.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCOURS.JOHN
    Our member TOGWT just posted what I believe to be one of the best posts on this topic titled "Becoming a Professional Detailer"

Sorry couldn`t get the direct link to work through my phone.

Thank you John

http://www.autopia.org/forum/detaili...-detailer.html
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information