Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys i am new to the forum and just wanna say hello from texas and glad to be here

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome !

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia dtaileronwheels. You sound like a mobile detailer? Please share your knowledge with us in what ever way you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    been mobile detailing for alittle over 3 months,15 plus years in the detail world.For the last ten years I have been at a fixed location detailing cars for a local dealer.Since the recession things just havent been the same in the car business.The owner finally decided to jump ship and with that went my position.I always wanted to be mobile but was alittle ancy about the change so i tuffed it out at the dealership getting squat for detailing 60 a car,good or bad.Some would take an hour some all day.Tried to do all by myself but it took its toll physically.I would average 100 to 150 cars a month,sometimes more.Needless to say i had to bring in some help.Now that i have not been working at the dealership my change to mobile has been alittle hectic.Definately the wrong time of year to try and get a mobile detailing business off the ground.For now all im doing is getting everything i need polishes,waxes,sealants.pads,brushes,etc.Pretty much everything except equipment.The supplies i was using for the dealership bulk rate supplies from a local vendor(auto magic) ever heard of them?Since i`ve went mobile i decided to totally throw out my old supplies and start over with higher quality products .Anyways,that is just alittle more about my background.Definately glad i found this place to gain more knowledge of the trade that i have such passion for.Its always good to get information from others experience,thats how we all learn.Thanks again for having me and if there is anything i can do to help any forum members just ask and i will see if i can help

Post Thanks / Like
    sry ,very computer illiterate not sure if my last thread is in the right place.May need help for future posts

Thread Information