I have decided to get "serious" about making my truck shine like I`ve never seen it before. She`s an `06 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a young 50k on her! Since I`ve had her for just over a year the paint has never really "popped" at me. I`ve spent countless hours, by hand, trying to polish this gem in the rough. Obviously with such a large vehicle by the time I`m done washing, claybaring, drying, doing the wheels/tires, windows then trying to put some polish and wax on her, I`m so damn tired I sleep for 2 days! :sosad So part of my reason to get serious is to:

1) save some time (the above takes about 10-12 hours with, IMO, poor results)

2) I want to see how good my truck can look after it gets a real detail :buffing:

3) I love hobbies and this will probably last me the rest of my life! (maybe even help my friends out and get a few bucks out of them) :LOLOL

So anyway, before I put my first big order in I wanted to get everyone`s opinion on my shopping cart and if I need to add anything important. First let me tell you a little of what I already have. I use the 2 bucket method with Megs Gold Class shampoo, a MF sponge and everything you see here: Detailing pictures by jayhkr - Photobucket plus a small 2.5 gallon wet/dry vac. Here is what I want to order from AG:

This is about the amount I want to stay within since this IS just a hobby. Don`t want to get to crazy to fast! :LOLOL

and then I`m going to order some towels from a different vendor:

I already have a decent amount of towels, but since I`m starting "fresh" I thought these would be good for the paint and my old ones used for non-paint. So I`m thinking of 12 of these, maybe 24 but I want to keep cost down initially.

Then 2 of these for drying:

So all in all what is everyone`s consensus? I will be adding as time goes on, but for the initial purchase to get me going for a while I thought this was a good starting off point. Kind of hoping to make this last for a year as I`m already planning Holiday gifts. :2thumbs: Hopefully this post won`t get lost in cyberspace. Thanks to everyone in advance! Oh BTW this is what the truck looks like after that 10 hour ordeall though: