Iowa to be more precise. I`ve never lurked through the forums, though I was directed to this site from VWVortex whose users praise this community as being quite excellent/informative. I`m looking forward to absorbing as much expertise from you all, and hopefully will be able to contribute from time to time.

I`m a detailing noob to a large degree - though I do have experience (from the days of yore) using rotary (milwaukee) machines to restore some pretty beat finishes. The new-fangled orbital buffers and the countless combination of polishes and sealants have flown way over my head during the course of the last 1.5 decades .

I`ll look to you to educate me in the ways of the 21st century, hopefully effecting quality paint protection and performance on my limited lineup of vehicles.

I`m feebly pursuing the vast waters of this forum to help me learn how to detail my new car (delivery expected in the next few weeks). If some one could advise me in a general direction, I`d appreciate a "look here dummy" point in the right direction.

Best regards,

3legs (refers to my tripod, not me personally ;P)

:xyxthumbs