Post Thanks / Like
    G`day from Auckland NZ, while pretty new to the online detailing community I`ve been polishing cars and doing minor stonechip and scratch repairs for quite some time.

We`ve recently began to get increasingly involved in the real enthusiast side of car presentation and the more I look into it the more I realise I have to learn.

I`m looking forward to delving into the forum over time to see what I can find and hopefully I can contribute something along the way.

Pics are always more interesting than just hearing a newbie ramble so here`s a handful of pics of the vehicles I`ve had privilege to spend time working on over the last wee while. I guess you could say we`ve got a pretty varied car scene in NZ.

Thanks for looking, see you on the inside...

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to say I`m a real fan of Meguiars products and have pretty much exclusively used them for the last decade or so.

It will be interesting to discover new things...

Post Thanks / Like
    All your work looks very nice. I also like the layout of your booth and banner, both look very professional. Welcome to Autopia, we all learn something new daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi from another newcomer. Also from kind of down your way! (Australia) :bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to all Autotopians.

I live in Maryland where you have to take out a second mortgage to renew your car and license registration and emissions testing. Our cars are a 1998 Chevy S-10 4WD pickup with 156,000 miles and a new 2010 Chevy Equinox LT2 AWD w/2.4L. Yeah, we keep our vehicles until the day we get in and grab the steering wheel and it crumbles into rust.

While not into "concours" detailing, we try to take care of our vehicles to make them last and at least look good. I joined Autotopia to get a handle on the products and techniques used to keep the body, interior and engine compartment clean and protected.

So far, I`ve been using Mequiare`s and Rain-X products, but I`m open to suggestions and advice.

Happy Motoring

"Tilghman"

Thread Information