Hello Detaillers!!!! first, Happy new year 2010

My english is not so good XD

My name is Félix David and i`m 24 years old

I`m living in Ribadeo, part of Lugo in the north of Spain

I love the Peugeot 406, if yo wacht Taxi express 1, 2 and 3 understand me

Actualy i`m not working Spain are in crisis but before i`m working in the sector of the construccion

1. How did you wind up at Autopia? Searching results of a R222 wax

2. What do you like most about detailing? All hahaha

3. What are your favorite products/processes and why? Product - Poorboys Natural Look, is incredible/ process - wash and dry, i hate dust

4. What`s your dream car and why? uff so much, nissan skyline for example have a big motor have a sport and elegant line (my review)

5. What`s the best thing you learned on Autopia? mmm understand english XD

6. What are some of your other hobbies and interests? Rallys, girls, partys...

7. Do you have any pets? If so, types, names, pics. 1 dog(female, name Piketa), 2 cats(names, Gruñon and Ra), 1 sheep (Tomasa), too many chickens, hens and bunnys (name food )

8. Name three secret techniques that you think you should share to fellow Autopians. Patience, minuteness and care

9. Where are you from and where do you live now? I`m a native of Valladolid, also lived in Bilbao and now lived in Galicia

10. What was you first car and what got you interested in keeping cars perfect? A Peugeot 406 HDi diesel, I always liked looking after them but wanted more

11. What motivates you to detail? I like to care what i want

12. Would you ever pay someone else to detail your car? Still not

13. Does detailing run in the family at all, or are you the only normal one? Im alone

14. What is your favorite part about detailing? Wheels

15. If detailing is a hobby for you, would you like to do it full time, or do you feel that it would take the fun out of it? full time, i haven`t girl friend be angry XD