Just dropping a quick hello. I am an all around car nut, always have been. My interest in detailing started when I was a young kid and would detail my Grandparents cars just for fun. I do not, nor will I ever make a living as a detailer so strictly amateur.

I have been lurking here for some time and have picked up some really good advise and have found some new techniques/products that I have tried and that I am looking forward to in the future. I think the next to try will be the ONR as winter is approaching and I like my car year round! In the past I have used almost exclusively Griots products. I have learned a lot from them and am looking to make the next step.

I really did not get into detailing more until about 7+ years ago when I bought my Cobra. It had a now 23 year old, single stage lacquer job on it that was in need of some serious help. Here are just a couple of shots I did from the last detailing of the car I did:

[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry about the camera skills. The car sat so low that I always put it on jack stands for detailing just to make it easier to get to everthing. Sadly I sold the car this June to help out with my daughter`s college education fund. But some day I will get another toy! In the mean time, I will have to make due with my daily driver:

I have a couple other cars but my wife and daughter`s car don`t see the sort of attention that I lavish on my car. Any ways, good to be here and hopefully I can add some value to the forum.