Hi! I was referred to this site by qbmurder13 at fitfreak.net and here to learn and improve my carwashing skills

1. How did you wind up at Autopia? qbmurder13

2. What do you like most about detailing? making my car shiney

3. What are your favorite products/processes and why? I do not know yet!

4. What`s your dream car and why? Honda Fit GE8 because I like econoboxes.

5. What`s the best thing you learned on Autopia? In the 5 seconds i`ve been on the site... um, where to buy p21s gel

6. What are some of your other hobbies and interests? fitfreak.net and cooking and bothering the woman

7. Do you have any pets? If so, types, names, pics. There are two cats in the house that are not mine.

8. Name three secret techniques that you think you should share to fellow Autopians. 1. thick bottomed saute pans that are hot are key for not sticking

9. Where are you from and where do you live now? I have been moving every 6mos-3 years and now in Rochester, NY

10. What was you first car and what got you interested in keeping cars perfect? first vehicle was a 94 base ford ranger. and, uh, fitfreak.net

11. What motivates you to detail? see #2

12. Would you ever pay someone else to detail your car? depends on the person, but yes, I still suck at detailing

13. Does detailing run in the family at all, or are you the only normal one? somebody understands!!

14. What is your favorite part about detailing? see #2

15. If detailing is a hobby for you, would you like to do it full time, or do you feel that it would take the fun out of it? its a hobby, but I`d rather cook for a living.

I am used to online forums, so I know how to search and stuff! and the varieties of the smiles are kinda awesome

:lock::bolt:dance:hm:work::ignore