Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone.

I may have just registered, but I definitely am not new to the forums. I`ve been a lurker for a long time. The people are here are so knowledgeable...it`s incredible. I figured it was time for me to register though. So...just wanted to say hi.

Oh...the interview questions.

1. How did you wind up at Autopia? MickyC and wanabe and all the others over at s2ki.

2. What do you like most about detailing? Sitting back when I think I’m done and realizing I have more to do.

3. What are your favorite products/processes and why? I haven`t had a chance yet to really get into the detailing part yet. I use to think I did a good job. I quickly realized I was wrong.

4. What`s your dream car and why? S2K, I suppose...because I have one. I guess I don`t really have a `dream car`.

5. What`s the best thing you learned on Autopia? There are far too many to list.

6. What are some of your other hobbies and interests? Anything to do with cars or racing. Building model cars. art/drawing.

7. Do you have any pets? If so, types, names, pics. My girlfriend has a Daschund named Biscuit. I don`t have any pics right now though.

8. Name three secret techniques that you think you should share to fellow Autopians. I don`t really have any yet.

9. Where are you from and where do you live now? Washington State. And. Washington State.

10. What was you first car and what got you interested in keeping cars perfect? My first car was a 1981 Toyota Celica. I`ve always been into cars. Once I was able to drive one, I realized how great it was to detail it. Of course...back then I didn`t know what I was doing and didn`t realize how much i sucked at it.

11. What motivates you to detail? The sun.

12. Would you ever pay someone else to detail your car? Not a chance.

13. Does detailing run in the family at all, or are you the only normal one? Just me. My dad a little. If I’m a 9 on a 1-10 scale, my dad would be a 5. Everyone else would be a -37.

14. What is your favorite part about detailing? Looking at myself in the side of the car.

15. If detailing is a hobby for you, would you like to do it full time, or do you feel that it would take the fun out of it? I would only keep it a hobby. When you turn your hobbies into a job, it no longer becomes fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Glad you decided to register and join in on the posting! There is a wealth of information here like you have already found out....just be prepared to spend $$ It`s a requirement of all members to become addicted...willing or unwilling :waxing:

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome

Thread Information