Post Thanks / Like
    Dear all,

I just wanna say hello to you! This has been a great forum for auto detailing and that`s the only reason why I wanna join.

I`m very new into car detailing, and I could use all the help that I can get for detailing my Honda Jazz/Fit 2005. My car`s paint is solid black and I`m more into exterior detailing rather than interior detailing.

There aren`t a lot of detailing products here in Indonesia, the famous brands are only Meguiar`s, Autoglym, Turtle Wax and also Zymol.

Of all these products, only Meguiar`s and Autoglym offers the widest range because we have an official dealer here.

I`ve read the article by Mr.David about getting "The Perfect Shine" and I was wondering can all those products be replaced by Meguiar`s products? If so, which ones?

If this post is not where it should be then please accept my apologies. Many thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well,

I used Menzerna combined with Zymol for a maximum result. First, depending on how much scratches and polutants. If a lot of scratches and Polutants, I use Menzerna Power Gloss, then I continue with Menzerna Final Finish. If scratches is not many, then I use Menzerna Intensive Polish continue with Menzerna Final Finish. All of this products are compound, with different cutting grid. (Power Gloss = 1,500 grid, Intensive Polish = 2,500 grid, and Final Finish = 3,000 grid). After this part is done, I already got my paint having a wet-look.

Then I continue with Zymol HD-Cleanse. Once I applied this, my paint becoming more glossy and crystal. I then applied Zymol Wax (Concours Wax) several layer, producing a really depth of color and wet look which I never seen before.

For products, I get them from Indonesia Distributor both for Zymol and Menzerna. You could call them at (081) 2887-7978. They have the whole line of products.

Thread Information