Thread: 1sttime on this

Post Thanks / Like
    WELL IM KIND OF NEW TO COMPUTERS I WANTED TO FIND A GOOD CUSTOM SHOP IN RIVERSIDE CA TO WORK HAVE FAMILY BEEN DETAILING 13 YEARS STRONG PICS BE ON HERE SOON SOME 1 E MAIL ME TO TRY ANOTHER SITE DETAILERS HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT HENDER THERE WALK WELL I HOPE U GUYS WILL BE MORE KIND :rules:

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a site where detailers help eachother out, with tips, products, process and build frienships. It`s not a advertising space for job postings thats all, we`re here for the long run.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isthis Yor Site I Have Detailed Thousands Of Rides Guys Post And Solicite Work You See Guys Advertise Here What That Mind Yor Own Business Autozone Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that what you like to call people? Autozon detailers? lol because I think you`ll find anything but autozone detailers here. No this isnt my site, and I see guys posting their work...but its against the rules to post any direct link to their website or phone numbers. Only sponsors can do that. And the websites we post are helpful links to find products, no gain work for one member over the other. Im guessing you`ll find your stay very short here at Autopia as Im sure more people than me are going to report you.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would help readers a lot if you would post in a more grammatically correct fashion. ALL CAPS on a message board means SHOUTING. It also helps to use periods, commas, and other puncuation. Otherwise, people just don`t want to waste their time reading what you have to say.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Thread Information