Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I come from Greece. First sorry about my english if you don`t understand me. I was searching for detailing cars and find your site. Excellent. Have a new focus (2005 model) moondust silver and searching products for this paint. Any suggest would be ok. Pm me if you have something. Thanks a lot and happy to be here.

Best regards Konstantinos

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Autopia... :welcome
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! My greece is not so good and I wonder if you could help me translate this?

http://www.ams.gr/ams/autoaccessorie...company_id=191

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi to Sweeden. My english is not so good. I can read them well but i can`t write them well. Have a look below at the translation :

The French company Eficar has in her disposal one big range of products of cleaning and protection of car. More concretely it allocates ointments of cleaning, polishing and protection of dye what contain Teflon 3 and 12% and which the quality of is guaranteed from particularly strict systems of control. In the range is included the "super" candle Acrylic, which offers, charm in the Teflon that allocates, astonishing gyala`da but mainly protects the colour of car from the sun salty foods, the retsj`nj etc Moreover is sold complete range of products of cleaning of all parts of car (lounge, za`ntes, machine) and with guarantee of three years. Interested, then agreement with the company Lifting Car, which imports and allocates the products of Eficar, can take a "flavour of" their possibilities in relative demonstration. The French Eficar allocates complete range of care and protection for the car with quality which is ensured by very strict controls. In general lines the range includes ointments of cleaning, gyalj`smatos and protection of dye, what contains Teflon in percentage 3 and 12% with quality that is checked by particularly strict systems.

Happy to help you if there is something else. Also you make one of the best motorcycles in the world. The famous HUSABERG. Best regards Konstantinos.

Thread Information