Post Thanks / Like
    Hello EVERYONE! :wavey

This unfortunately is not my first post on the forums and it should of been! So i apologize for that. I was introduced to this site by some friends when i asked them what to do about Cat claws on my hood. YOu could see the post I`m going to kill a cat.. I"m SO SO upset over it.

What do i drive.. a REbadged SCOOBY. YEp Im a Saabaru driver, i traded in my WRB wrx for it. GOD I MISS THAT CAR! But her spirit lives on with me and This car..

GUys i would like to introduce you to BETTY.

I know the date was wrong on the camera IT was my little brothers FIrst picture.and he didn`t set the date yet! Thank god it was MY car.. LOL

Here Acouple days later I put some Wax on the car to try to get out some swirly`s and a micro towel. That`s about as much as i knew . Then went to my dads house to show em the new Car. He didn`t even notice it or wanted to i guess he walked right by it and when i told him , he said a SAAB>> A SAAB>. twice..LOl I had to show him it in the driveway.

But none the less I LOVE MY CAR and am really looking forward to learnign your secrets for PERFECT car care! :thx GUys.and GALS!... ANd talk to you soon.. MARTY..

Post Thanks / Like
    A saabaru... why did you choose to go for the saab and trade in the subie? luxury? Because i know the saab is slower (more weight). is the transmission on the saab still somewhat weak like the subaru`s is?
    2009 Montego Blue BMW 335i :woot2:

Thread Information