Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks awesome, always loved the Smokin` Joe CBR 600 :2thumbs:

I use Zaino on the bike these days, Z6 for quick detailing and ZAIO for any swirl removal and regular protection.

For defect removal I use my PC with a 4" white pad and ZAIO.

Here is the most recent pic I have of my Viffer while she was still in one piece.

Here is how she sits today. The pic above may not show it but the mid fairings are not in the greatest of shape. This is my second 4th Gen (94-97) VFR and I am in the middle of repairing and replacing a lot of parts in the hopes of getting her looking and running like she did when she first rolled off the assembly line...

Post Thanks / Like
    Got a couple bikes, one is in project stage, the other is in cleaning up an old bike stage. The latter is an `82 Suzuki Katana 1000 that was in storage for 18 years or so. Low miles, but pretty filthy. My plan is to get it as clean as I can with the least refinishing possible. A couple things may need paint but everything else should clean up.

My current dilemma is the seat. It`s in great shape but dirty. Problem is, it seems to be some sort of neoprene type material. Almost like an open-cell foam. Chances are, dilluted simple green and a microfiber would do it, but I want to careful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Used Zaino ZFX+Z5 on my `06 Roadstar 1700 today. Summit Racing sells 3" backing plate and pad kit #85-948 for $15. Can`t see how I went wrong on this deal. Comes with a spindle attachment for a drill or the pad fits 5/8" rotary buffers as well. I bought a spindle adpater for my Porter Cable DA so I can also use these 3" pads with it.

Here`s a link to Summit: S.M. Arnold 85-948 - S.M. Arnold Buffing & Polishing Starter Kits - summitracing.com

Type 85-948 Micro in your google search bar and it`s available many other places too.

[IMG][/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information