Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Helmet paint seems to be a lot like automotive paint. I`ve had good results with the usual polishes and waxes.
    A well-prepared surface will make any wax look good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to use Zaino AIO. I recently did it with some M205 and sealed with M21. Came out pretty good on my Arai Astral X:

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX • 2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 • 2007 Ducati Monster

R-KIVE Studios::Bringing Visions to Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Used scratch x and followed with couple coats of fuzion my shoei rf-1000 Duhamel, havent hit up my agv rossi replica but will someday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like RF 1000. Although RF 800 and RF 900 are also good.

Also, In any and every sports we might engage in, there will always be minor and major risks that go with each one. Such sports give us all the fun and excitement but at the same time, it also allows some space for dangers at a higher rate of possibility.

Whether indoor or outdoor sports, it somehow always goes with some degree of dangers.

However, if there are dangers, over the years, the sporting industry has already improved in such a way that there is stuff to keep you protected as you go with your sport.

For motorcycles for example, though it is undeniably dangerous, there are a lot of gears, apparel, and equipment and motorcycle accessories available at leading sports retail shops to provide safe and protective stuff for each rider. Each accessory comes in different prices and answers to the different safety needs of the rider.

These motorcycle accessories also come in handy and done with the finest technology and superb material reliable enough to really keep you safe. If there are dangers, motorcyclists have also thought of ways on how to reduce the dangers and increase the protection. Motorcycling is meant to provide fun and excitement so we shouldn’t allow fear of dangers and risks to overcome hinder our search and longing for such fun and excitement. There can be so many ways to still enjoy the ride without risking so much of your body and life.

A motorcycle can take you to the most sought after places and even to places you may not have been yet. It can take you to places of your wildest imagery where you imagine having fun and enjoying yourself. That is how it is supposed to be. Dangers will always be there. We won’t be able to eradicate it totally but we can decrease the chances by being more precautious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    I realize the paint on a motorcycle helmet is not the same as on the motorcycle but shouldn`t it be protected somehow? I assume that paint can fade/oxidize just like auto/motorcycle paint. I just bought a black Nolan N102 for the Honda Shadow I got a few weeks ago.

Whether Helmet is of any color the purpose of Helmet is to protect your head.. so color doesn`t matter.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Arai RX7 corsair FTW! SHOEI never fit my headshape right. I usually hit it with a coat of any old wax I have around. This reminds me to do my knew one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information