I`ll be doing mobile detailing soon so I have been looking at ways to organize my supplies so it`s efficient.

Right now I have a detail bag that my polishers are stored in and bins for my towels. I have a bin with some polishes and a crate with larger bottles. This is my set up for the house and while it works and I could get everything in the bed of my truck it just isn`t very efficient. I like modular type stuff and a few of my bins are modular but they aren`t made to be carried around really.

I`ve seen several people use systems like the one below and I was thinking it might be fine even if I think it looks a little bulky

Then I came across the Bosch L-boxx system and I think it looks a lot more flexible and easier to manage. Plus I can get the sizes I need and not waist space. They latch together when stacked so it would be nice to have everything together I think I could put my polishers in one box and get another box for other tools or supplies I need. I think it would reflect a neatness when I`m working so things aren`t spread out all over the place. It wouldn`t replace everything but I think I could make some things more compact.

What do you think? Or would something else work better? I know the boxes are expensive but I`m willing to spend the money if it will last and I can use it for a long time.