Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in KY?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey eisen, nice to see another chevy chaser here. Unfortuantely, I drive a sorely under taken care of WHite Honda CR-V, writing my thesis for the past 6mo has taken ALL of my time up....ugh Oh well, I live in an apartment complex near Puccinis and all that fun stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Puccini`s, eh? One of my FAVORITE places to eat. I live two miles from there...and I also use Sonny`s as my dry cleaners.

Let me know if you need someone to take care of that CR-V for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8
    Hey eisen, nice to see another chevy chaser here. Unfortuantely, I drive a sorely under taken care of WHite Honda CR-V, writing my thesis for the past 6mo has taken ALL of my time up....ugh Oh well, I live in an apartment complex near Puccinis and all that fun stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    I may take you up on that and hire you in the up and coming weeks. Getting married this Sat. so no time at all, HA. By the way I just noticed the quote in your sig... here is my two favorite Mecken quote:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it."

"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it`s goodbye to the Bill of Rights."

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s cool. Just shoot me a PM if you`re interested. Congrats on the wedding. I currently live with my girlfriend on Turkey Foot, so I said in an earlier post, I`m really close by.

I LOVE MENCKEN!!! Those are great quotes, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8
    I may take you up on that and hire you in the up and coming weeks. Getting married this Sat. so no time at all, HA. By the way I just noticed the quote in your sig... here is my two favorite Mecken quote:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it."

"The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it`s goodbye to the Bill of Rights."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information