Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasky's Auto Detailing - High-End Auto Detailing and Premier Coating Installer, Minnesota Metro Area

Quote Originally Posted by Migue View Post
    Awesome work once again.

In your opinion and experience, what is/are your deciding factor(s) between doing a rinseless vs. "wet n wild" wash on the vehicles delivered to you? i noticed the hellcat was done with ONR and the Tesla with soap.
    Thanks!

It really just depends on the condition. The Hellcat was pretty much spotless having been at a show the week prior and the Tesla had a lot of baked on bugs up front so I used the pressure washer.

I really I could have used ONR on the Tesla too but I had forgotten that I gave my 32oz bottle of ONR to the Accord client above and forgot to bring more from home.
    Likes Migue liked this post
    Thanks Migue thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasky's Auto Detailing - High-End Auto Detailing and Premier Coating Installer, Minnesota Metro Area

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S, 2-Step Correction and Optimum Gloss-Coat Coating Application

Process:

Wash – Meguiar’s Hyper Wash and natural lambs wool mitt
    Wheels – P21S Wheel Cleaner & various brushes.
    Tires - Cleaned with Megs D143 and Tuf-Shine brush. Dressed with Megs Hyper Dressing 3:1
    Paint Prep – Griot’s Fast Surface Prep Mitt and Glide as lube
    Paint Correction - Groit`s Fast Correct Cream on the G15 with Griot`s MF BOSS pads followed by Optimum Hyper Polish on the G15 with yellow BOSS pads. Griot’s BOSS Innerflex pad was also installed during polishing on the fenders and quarter panels. Tight areas were done with Megs G110v2 and the Rupes Nano.
    Glass – Megs D120 and Griot’s PFM glass towels
    Coating Prep – ONR wipe-down followed by Opti-Prep
    Coating – Optimum Gloss-Coat applied to all paint, light, and wheels.

Before pics

Damage to the fabric sunroof gasket by previous detailer. This was cleaned and treated with Solution Finish

TOGW

Heavy swirls

After Pics

Thanks for looking,
    Rasky
    Likes donbeezy, Stokdgs, Ronkh, The Guz, Mp0wer and 3 others liked this post
    Thanks donbeezy, Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful as always.....

You should move south so you can get palm Merlin shots............
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Beautiful as always.....

You should move south so you can get palm Merlin shots............
    I would LOVE a palm tree in my yard! I actually have an inflatable one in my work cubical! lol!
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, I miss my lapis blue 911. Poorboys featured it on their Facebook page once after a full-PB detail. It`ll swirl with the slightest provocation from any sub-$5 MFT.
    Likes Ronkh, RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

2011 Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition, 2-step correction and wheels off coating. Very nice and clean car that just needed a good decon and polish. The owner will be applying a ceramic coating himself.

Process:

Wash – Meguiar’s Hyper Wash and natural lamb’s wool mitt, Decon with IronX.
    Wheels – Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus & various brushes, coated with OCP
    Tires - Cleaned with Megs D143 and Tuf-Shine brush. Dressed with Megs Hyper Dressing 3:1
    Paint Correction - Griot`s Fast Correct Cream on the G15/Rupes 21 with Griot`s MF BOSS pads followed by Hyper Polish on the G15 with yellow BOSS pads. Tight areas were done with the Rupes Nano.

Pics

Moderate to heavy swirls

All taped up

Finished pics

Thanks for looking,
    Rasky
    Likes Mp0wer, 512detail, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rasky`s Auto Detailing - High-End Auto Detailing and Premier Coating Installer, Minnesota Metro Area

Wow garage is looking nice, I don`t know what`s more shiny the car or floor
    2015 Audi S4 (ibis white)
    1995 BMW M3 (alpine white)

Post Thanks / Like

Simply beautiful !!!!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Chad,
    Great to see your new shop in action. That floor is killer. Your logo runner/mat is too cool. Great idea. I can`t wait to see the walls finished.

I came back to that Porsche hood shot and it literally made me smile.

Congrats on the new shop,
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great!!! The car looks good too , but that garage is coming out amazing dude, I love the rugs. Everything certainly and drastically increases the value behind your work even more.

Post Thanks / Like

2008 Porsche 911 4S, Ultimate Exterior package, CQuartz Finest application, wheels off coating, and headlight restoration.
    This vehicle was recently purchased by a good client of mine and he was originally considering having it repainted due to the heavy pitting, swirls, and deep scratches. When I evaluated the car with him it was definitely heavily pitted with several RIDS, so painting was a consideration for sure, but factoring in the issues that go along with a repaint, not to mention the cost of around $10k to do it right, the owner decided to see what I could do with it first. I’ll let you be the judge, but I think it’s safe to say he made the right decision and saved himself a lot of money in the process.
    Process:

Wash – Meguiar’s Hyper Wash and natural lamb’s wool mitt, Decon with IronX.
    Wheels & Callipers – Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus & various brushes, coated with OCP
    Paint Correction – KBM205MF method on the G15, many areas require 2 polishing cycles. This was followed by Hyper Polish on the G15 with yellow BOSS pads. Tight areas were done with the Rupes LHR75. Rear bumper cover received some wet sanding and was first compounded with M100 on the rotary and Solo wool pads due the paint hardness.
    HLR – Progressive sanding followed by application of a UV headlight coating. (Contact David Sylican for products)
    Coating prep – Eraser/IPA wipe down
    Coating – 2 coats CQuartz Finest, IR cured
    Exhaust tips – Optimum Metal Polish

Before Pics

Wing was removed for better access. Had some water spot etching on the bottom side.

After pics

Owner had me apply the newly paint emblems too, love the look it adds.

Thanks for looking,
    Rasky
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs, Mp0wer, WaxAddict liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys! I`m struggling to get some things done before it gets cold out. I need to hook up the boiler for the heat, get insulation and drywall up, and install the fascia and soffit ASAP as it`s already cooler then I like in the mornings and evenings. I have to run some more wire the 12 additional LED fixtures, install the ceiling speakers, and put up a vapor barrier before the ceiling can be dry walled and insulation blown in. Not enough hours in a day!
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs, mikejames, Mp0wer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    Thanks guys! I`m struggling to get some things done before it gets cold out. I need to hook up the boiler for the heat, get insulation and drywall up, and install the fascia and soffit ASAP as it`s already cooler then I like in the mornings and evenings. I have to run some more wire the 12 additional LED fixtures, install the ceiling speakers, and put up a vapor barrier before the ceiling can be dry walled and insulation blown in. Not enough hours in a day!
    Ceiling speakers!!? Are you going to have full surround sound as you detail? Sounds like a dream!

Sent from my iPotato using Tapatalk
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slick View Post
    Ceiling speakers!!? Are you going to have full surround sound as you detail? Sounds like a dream!

LOL! No, but I want a clean look when it`s all done and didn`t want large speakers sitting on a self like I have now.

Bartered a detail job for these.
    Likes RaysWay, Ronkh, Stokdgs, mikejames, Mp0wer and 1 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    LOL! No, but I want a clean look when it`s all done and didn`t want large speakers sitting on a self like I have now.

Bartered a detail job for these.
    Woah it`s probably going to look sweet when it`s done!

"I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread Information