Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    I missed this one. What do you mean by it?

Your posts are dripping with arrogance. Slow down and help the guy. People are here for help. We know you are good detailer. There is no need for your consistent arrogance in your posts. Hope this clears things up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by opie7afe
    Your posts are dripping with arrogance. Slow down and help the guy. People are here for help. We know you are good detailer. There is no need for your consistent arrogance in your posts. Hope this clears things up

be nice to him, he`s probably forgotten more than you`ll ever know. he`s big cheese here. Maybe someday I`ll know half what he does.

Post Thanks / Like
    You must be reading someone else`s posts. Arrogance? I am a shy guy by nature. Show me 1 example where I sound arrogant. I really mean this. Are you maybe thinking that I am "The Total Pro"?

I have been here helping for many many years. Sorry if you don`t like my tone of voice. there is nothing I can do about that. Now lets go back to "help the guy".

If you mean the OP, I did. I sent him a PM and expressed my concerns. Did it in a PM, because that is the right thing to do. I was looking out for the "other guy" in the process.

Now, if you meant to help "The Count", I guess I could have PMed him as well, but who am I to do that? I don`t want to hurt anyone`s feelings, so imagine if I did send him one.

The Count had me at:
    Yeh if you want me to do it thad be great, you want a 2 step on it first? Or a 1 step? Or a AIO?
    How can you not tell (you) that he has no idea about what OC is? That this detail is way above him (even though I have never seen his user name prior to this)? It was "his arrogance" that made me write what I wrote in return. Just look at his reply to "Nth Degree". Wouldn`t you call that arrogant? I mean what do you think of his replies?

Than you turn on me, saying I need to come off my high horses because "EVERYONE" knows how to prep for OC. Evidently "The Court" doesn`t. Maybe you should have taken your own advise and PM "The Court" and "help" him learn about the product first? Because with the amount of experience I have learning all these years from the best TRUE pros on this forum and I don`t mean learning just from their actual work, to me that includes their attitude and the way these guys conduct business here or "out there", I can tell that "The Court" will most likely never be one of them. To me, he "sounds" more like a "volume" guy, based on his 2 or 3 replies. I base my judgement on his posts, not his skills. So you or "The Court" please don`t take it too seriously or too personally. I apologize again if I hurt your feelings "The Court".

My intention is to make sure that when someone starts a thread on Autopia, asking for a qualified detailer, they get just that.

I think most newbies asking for ANY type of help, come to Autopia, because of the reputation this forum has. To me it is extremely important that they walk away from here knowing that they received the very best answer, recommendation or what ever else they were searching for. The good news is that 99+% of the time that is what happens. If I see it otherwise, I`ll do what needs to be done. Which is very rare.

I hope this clears things up for you. If not? I`ll hide :behindsofa:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    You must be reading someone else`s posts. Arrogance? I am a shy guy by nature. Show me 1 example where I sound arrogant. I really mean this. Are you maybe thinking that I am "The Total Pro"?

I have been here helping for many many years. Sorry if you don`t like my tone of voice. there is nothing I can do about that. Now lets go back to "help the guy".

If you mean the OP, I did. I sent him a PM and expressed my concerns. Did it in a PM, because that is the right thing to do. I was looking out for the "other guy" in the process.

Now, if you meant to help "The Count", I guess I could have PMed him as well, but who am I to do that? I don`t want to hurt anyone`s feelings, so imagine if I did send him one.

The Count had me at: How can you not tell (you) that he has no idea about what OC is? That this detail is way above him (even though I have never seen his user name prior to this)? It was "his arrogance" that made me write what I wrote in return. Just look at his reply to "Nth Degree". Wouldn`t you call that arrogant? I mean what do you think of his replies?

Than you turn on me, saying I need to come off my high horses because "EVERYONE" knows how to prep for OC. Evidently "The Court" doesn`t. Maybe you should have taken your own advise and PM "The Court" and "help" him learn about the product first? Because with the amount of experience I have learning all these years from the best TRUE pros on this forum and I don`t mean learning just from their actual work, to me that includes their attitude and the way these guys conduct business here or "out there", I can tell that "The Court" will most likely never be one of them. To me, he "sounds" more like a "volume" guy, based on his 2 or 3 replies. I base my judgement on his posts, not his skills. So you or "The Court" please don`t take it too seriously or too personally. I apologize again if I hurt your feelings "The Court".

My intention is to make sure that when someone starts a thread on Autopia, asking for a qualified detailer, they get just that.

I think most newbies asking for ANY type of help, come to Autopia, because of the reputation this forum has. To me it is extremely important that they walk away from here knowing that they received the very best answer, recommendation or what ever else they were searching for. The good news is that 99+% of the time that is what happens. If I see it otherwise, I`ll do what needs to be done. Which is very rare.

I hope this clears things up for you. If not? I`ll hide :behindsofa:

Very well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Muchas Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Dirty Ape
    Very well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!!!

The only thing big about me here is me promoting HD UNO.

I do appreciate the kind words.

One can always ask me about what I know. One can get it for free here on Autopia.

be nice to him, he`s probably forgotten more than you`ll ever know. he`s big cheese here. Maybe someday I`ll know half what he does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very well said.

Actually, most people to to AG for questions. This is a good forum, but it is mostly for more experienced detailers. Your experience is appreciated, just drop the tone and attitude.

It is interesting to see the overcompensation in action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom your calling me arrogent? Please, your being a total **** to me and I`m just telling you what I meant by what I said. Your braggyness and critizizm is what screwed up this whole thread

Yes I have never used opti-coat because I use other things I like a lot better. But I like you get the paint perfect before the lsp gets applyed so there ain`t much of a difference.

Me unlike you realize I`m not the best in the world and I come here to learn, offer advice and recieve advise. But no you just keep whining and concentrating on one post over and over. And so basically your saying that YOU were not a capable detailer enough the first few times you used opti coat because you never used it so you were a hack detailer with it? Because the first time you use anything you automattically suck at it according to you.

I`m done with this thread. Oh yeh and I`m "The Count" not "The Court":fish:

Post Thanks / Like
    :geez alrighty then
    My pride is in the details!

736 GunTrucks -Bakersfield to Bagdad-...and everywhere in between. OIF II `04-`05

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you are done. You still don`t get it and that is ok.

Btw, how can you not like something you haven`t tried? That is a weird statement.

But I like you get the paint perfect before the lsp gets applyed so there ain`t much of a difference.

Now you are talking!!!! That is the reason why the red flag went up for me, when you asked earlier what the customer wanted. Now you sound like a real detailer.

I never claim to be the best, far from it. However, as a detailer you should have read up on OC, or at least read the directions before you offered your services. If you did, you would have understood that the paint needed to be perfect - perfect because the OP wanted it perfect. Of course you can apply OC to paint in any condition.

If you are uneducated about a product, any product, is the issue. You couldn`t do your best if you didn`t know what it was, could you? My goodness, how hard is it to understand the difference?

I am also finished with the thread. Hopefully the OP saw through the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Count
    Tom your calling me arrogent? Please, your being a total **** to me and I`m just telling you what I meant by what I said. Your braggyness and critizizm is what screwed up this whole thread

Yes I have never used opti-coat because I use other things I like a lot better. But I like you get the paint perfect before the lsp gets applyed so there ain`t much of a difference.

Me unlike you realize I`m not the best in the world and I come here to learn, offer advice and recieve advise. But no you just keep whining and concentrating on one post over and over. And so basically your saying that YOU were not a capable detailer enough the first few times you used opti coat because you never used it so you were a hack detailer with it? Because the first time you use anything you automattically suck at it according to you.

I`m done with this thread. Oh yeh and I`m "The Count" not "The Court":fish:

Post Thanks / Like
    Try asking a question on AG about a product AG doesn`t sell.

This forum is for everyone, beginner or seasoned, ABOUT ANY DETAILING PRODUCT. Go to AG and start a thread looking for a detailer who uses 3D products in your area. See what happens.

Actually, most people to to AG for questions. This is a good forum, but it is mostly for more experienced detailers. Your experience is appreciated, just drop the tone and attitude.

It is interesting to see the overcompensation in action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow... Someone`s a douche bag in this thread. I can see someone has gone throughout life not being able to admit they`re wrong, or more so proving why it was okay in a situation. Judging based of this threads post, seek a psych if you haven`t before.

- Omar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarGC
    Wow... Someone`s a douche bag in this thread. I can see someone has gone throughout life not being able to admit they`re wrong, or more so proving why it was okay in a situation. Judging based of this threads post, seek a psych if you haven`t before.

- Omar.

Wow someones obviously a tardo ****.

Ok Mr. Proffesionals, my sister had her car done a few years ago and they used opti-coat and didn`t even clay bar it!!!!!! Just a wash and opti-coat. My sister didn`t want to pay for everything else and the shop didn`t even say, "If we`re gonna opti coat it you need a paint correction" Nope that opti coat they used is they`re regualar wax they call it.

And the name of the shop is Optimum Detailing.

SO SEE NOT EVERYBODY DOES EVERYTHING EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT IT DONE.

If this guy has $100 in his pocket and demands he wants opti-coat and does not want it polished, I will follow his instructions after giving him a fair warning of what needs to be done.

I don`t only work on $400,000 cars like you guys do, not everyone can afford a 500 detail.

You guys need to open your stupid looking eyes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I wasn`t speaking about you at all. Trust me on that...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Count
    Ok Mr. Proffesionals, my sister had her car done a few years ago and they used opti-coat and didn`t even clay bar it!!!!!! Just a wash and opti-coat. My sister didn`t want to pay for everything else and the shop didn`t even say, "If we`re gonna opti coat it you need a paint correction" Nope that opti coat they used is they`re regualar wax they call it.

And the name of the shop is Optimum Detailing.

How sure are you that they actually used Opti-Coat?
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information