Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all, new to these forums. I`m looking for someone that could possibly help me out, I just recently got a new car and it`s in need of some fixing. I don`t have the proper tools or knowledge to really tackle this myself right away even if I bought a polisher etc. The car is a 2007 Audi S4 and its black. It shows swirl marks, holograms, etc all over it. There are a few scratches that I`d call worse than a swirl mark but not too bad. The other problem is I travelled to pick this car up and driving it home on the interstate I managed to acquire several rock chips, I have no idea what to do about this. I am in Lincoln but I could buzz up to Omaha too.

Thanks

Justin

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago and got absolutely no response. I do know of someone in the Omaha area that has done some quality work for me and Ive been quite happy with them. In fact when I get my Platinum edition Escalade back from the dealer Im giving it to this shop to have a clear bra installed. I dont think they do touch up work but if you could have your car touched up I would definately recommend a clear bra. It will protect your front end and prevent this from happening. The shop is DE Detailing. They do all the details and clear bra installs for the BMW dealer here in Omaha. Very nice people to deal with. (402) 680-3217 ask for Don. If you contact them please tell them you heard from me, Shawn with the Black Platinum Escalade, he`ll take good care of you; that is based only on how well he has treated me. Goodluck and keep us posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in Lincoln, PM sent.

Thread Information