Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 07 Black Nissan 350z that has gone through some wacky paint jobs and bad details. Right now my Z has got some white patches (contaminants perhaps?), most evidently on the door. The paint looks dull in the shade. And the flaws of the paint does not show up in direct sunlight somehow. I can usually spot the off-color spots either at night or in the shade. The car kinda looks spotty/dirty even when its cleaned. I`ve had a recent detail done but the guys did not get rid of what looks like a layer that`s on top of the paint. But upon touching the surface of the paint, it does seem smooth. The car has been claybarred as well... So not quite sure what`s going on here. I need someone who can diagnose what exactly is going on with the car and possibly bring the car back to its original paint and shine.

Any ideas on what might be going on...?

Edit: Upon further research, I have come to a consensus that I might be suffering from hazing... :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    I Myself Am Just A Driveway Deatialer But A New Place (New to my knowledge atleast) did just open up on Manchester called Efficiency (http://www.efficacyautowash.com/) I would try giving them A call and use the miles of info on this site to scope out there process anyone paying for a detail should know what is happening to there car especially a 350z nice car lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I Am Just A Driveway Detailer lol but In STL I think we are seriously lacking on quality detailers. To my knowledge A new place did just open called efficacy on Manchester http://www.efficacyautowash.com/ Might be worth a shot. I would post pictures of the 350 on this site and see what all the members say, you have an abundance of knowledge I don`t think It would ever hurt maybe they can atleast give you a good diagnosis and give you an idea of what needs to be done then compare to that to what some Local deatilers say.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think efficacy closed. The last time I dove bye it looked like they had closed up..
    2002 Camaro Z28

2008 GMC Sierra CC

2009 Pontiac Torrent GXP

Post Thanks / Like
    Wo they didn`t last very long Now that I really think I work in Bentwood and coming from 44 Ive only seen about 4 cars there ever *edit* the website is still going strong who knows business could be Very slow

Thread Information